What's a good deck for giving a healing feel?

RiverRunsDeep

Another deck I do not own but from what I've seen online might work as a healing deck is Crystal Visions. I'm curious, does anyone who owns the deck have a similar impression?

I have a Crystal Visions deck and, yes, I agree that it could work as a healing
deck. But, IMHO, it would be a gentle, soothing, nurturing kind of healing
rather than the deeply insightful, soul-searching kind.

Another great deck with a healing vibe to it is the Pearls of
Wisdom
tarot. I have read that the artist created the cards as a part
of her own healing journey, and meant for them to be useful for anyone else
going through such a journey.

Lux Nocturna

I have a Crystal Visions deck and, yes, I agree that it could work as a healing
deck. But, IMHO, it would be a gentle, soothing, nurturing kind of healing
rather than the deeply insightful, soul-searching kind.

Yes, that's exactly the kind of vibe I get when I see it online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQySc0Nxzhc
Here is a video of it...it's kind of long but you can see every single card.
I guess it is out of print and harder to find now.

Thank you, that's a really informative review.
Oh, it has been reprinted in December 2014 and is available on the Jasmin Cori website :) A bit on the pricey side for my budget (plus the shipping), but I'm still seriously considering it, it looks like a wonderful deck. (I even emailed my bookstore to consider reordering it, that way I could save on shipping, lol) :)

Hemera

I agree with Herbal Tarot, Medicine Woman Tarot and Tarot of Transformation. Crystal Visions probably too. And I´d add Vision Quest to the many good healing feel decks mentioned in this thread.

Calcifer

The Wild Unknown fits the bill for me when it comes to healing...at least from a spiritual standpoint....
Michael

SuziDreams

Well, I ordered and received the Osho Zen deck which is a little crazy looking but in a good way. I've been using my Shadowscapes a bit more as well.

I'm going to watch the link to the Tarot of Transformation review in a minute, I actually think the lady who posted it posted earlier on in this thread as well.

So many decks, loving them all :)

aerosa1

Tarot of Transformation & The Herbal Tarot

I just recently discovered the Tarot of Transformation and I absolutely LOVE it for healing work both internal and for others. To me it works both as a Tarot Deck & an Oracle Deck...the book it comes with is well thought out and profound. I do wish the card stock was a little more robust. I'm just really careful with the cards because I want them to last. The images are so so gorgeous! This is my current favorite deck to work with.

I also really like the Herbal Tarot. It's fun to learn the medicinal properties of the herb associated with each card (although I don't always agree with some of the artist's choices), and it uses the classic RWS imagery so it's very easy to read.