Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

Free Flight

yorickbrown said:
oh no, i saw! its just so funny! funny insane.

LOL yorickbrown. Not the first time I have been called insane :) :D

Moongold

Free Flight said:
I voted for everyone apart from Taurus. Taureans are rocks and they may run over everyone but it is only because of the intense superiority that such a sun signer is blessed with ;)

Glad you spoofed it, Free Flight :).

I'm Sagittarian myself, but am right on the cusp of Capricorn and have a Capricorn Ascendant. So, whilst not a closet Sagittarian, I'm sometimes taken for Capricorn. I have more *earth* in my chart than anything else, although *fire* is not too far behind.

Have difficulty with Virgos, especially those in denial. :rolleyes:

Closet Virgos are really quite dangerous. They actively pretend to be something else but they're pretty easy to spot.

Having Mars in Virgo myself I sus them out quickly and hunt them down. :D :D :D

However, having a Pisces Moon, I usually give up before I can do any damage.

Chubby Mummy

i love stereotyping!!!:):) CHUBBY MAMAS VERSION

Free Flight said:
I voted for everyone apart from Taurus. Taureans are rocks and they may run over everyone but it is only because of the intense superiority that such a sun signer is blessed with ;)

Aries - get on very well with male aries but the feminine variety I struggle with

Gemini - man how many geminis spend their time confusing me. Up down around sideways backwards upside down. they just make me dizzy

Cancer - hard on the outside but dig to deep and they just crumple

Leo Look at me. Look at me. No your not watching LOOK AT MEEE!

Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night - i cannot amend rainwolf's comments. Perfect to a T

Libra--So indecisive. Just make up your mind! Rainwolf known to crush on them with predjudice!

Scorpio- watch that tail it stings!

Sagittarius - can I just pass on meeting any more?

Capricorn- make sure when you are with them your mountain boots have spikes on them you may need these for dubious purposes

Aquarius- get out of the clouds man!

Pisces- sweet but get a backbone

OK OK Now the entire AT people hate me!

sorry!

You are sooooo funny! I love this!!! Youve tempted me to write one up too!!

And from my experience.... ok im stereotyping, but this is fun....

Aries: why do you go on like you know everything ? Aaaaarrrghhh Your voice is just sooooo loud! Uch I wish i had a remote control, to put the "volume" down a bit.
Taurus: Erm, that meal you just ate, was my kids lunch for tomorrow. Oh, you didnt realise. Coz you were hungry. Again. Where do you put all that food anyway?
Gemini: Do you actually know what you want? Oh well
Cancer: The man who would let his wife and kids starve in order to feed his mother. Nice. Perfect marriage material this one.
Leo: Same jokes, over and over. We laughed the first time, and err, the second, but this is the fifteenth time, and no we dont want to hear the "sllaaaaave " joke again. Or the one about the "combination boiler" aaargh.
Virgo: The only reason you critisize is envy. Admit it!
Libra: yes i like what you wrote here free flight, sooo indecisive, it drives us mad!
Scorpio: Take that wallet out and stop pretending to ignore the bill. Its there, its real!
Saggitarius: stop licking my arse! Heres a towel luv.
Capricorn: I dont need you to tell me my hair looks like crap. Do I tell you that you look like youve been beaten with an ugly stick?
Aquarius: Really? Oh what, a saint fell from the sky and gave you that frying pan? Really ? You were a plasterer when you were younger? And a dj? And a scientist with nasa?? And you know how to build houses too? Wow, thats an amazing story, youve really entertained us! Wow
Pisces: If I massage your feet do you promise to be faithful? Or not let your mind wander and imagine how much better life would be if it were different?

note/disclaimer: this is written from personal experiences, and are not based on anyone here on at! Ive even included a leo description (being a leo too)

xxxx
:D:D

WolfyJames

That was quite a funny thread, thanks for the laugh. :)

I happen to have issues with some signs as well, scorpio and cancer. I find the cancer to be passive-aggresive, dependant and clingy. As an independant aquarius, that just make me run in the opposite direction. I don't mind holding hands but I do mind about holding them FOREVER. For scorpio, too intense, moody, explosive, destructive and self-destructive for me. My brother is scorpio and we've been fighting and arguing our entire life, and frankly, I don't understand him at all. Five minutes he loves you and would do anything for you, is super kind, and then the next five minutes he hates you and makes your life a living hell (and knows how to do it right), and then five minutes later he loves and five minutes later he hates you... etc. See the type? Typical scorpio. I love or I hate, I don't change my mind every five minutes about it, I'm constant in my emotions. I've met a female version of scorpio and she was very nice, maybe male scorpios are the worse. Sounds like I have issue with water signs huh? I don't mind pisces though, I understand them very well: they are lost in the depth of the ocean and we, aquarius, are lost in the depth of celestial space. Not only we are lost, we are long gone. ;)

drug said:
my best female friends are aquarians and leos. <3 the aquarians :D you rarely have to deal with any emotional crap with them.

Thanks for the compliment! It is true.

Al Si'ra

Thank you for providing this opportunity to speak my mind LOL

Gemini: I Love them!! If only they would be just a lil bit more grounded..not much..just a little bit..They have a bad rep. with being unfaithful..but didn't see any flaws on that area..it's just their excuse..if they love something..they love it and never be unfaithful to it..period.

Cancer: I am so sorry male-cancers..but i just think you are too emotional-too depressive and too high at times..and i think you have huge troubles when the situation calls for authority and some skillfull management..You don't know how to handle your girls.But i do love your soft hearts :))Female Cancers--hysteria-dramaqueens!!!!
Let me add this..i DO attract many cancers as close friends..and i just adore their soft hearts..

Virgo: My ascendant..Too cold..ice queen-they lie a lot (white lies) and you wouldn't know about it-trust me- i have many virgoans close to me-they are great actors-and they don't keep promises..They have a soft spot-but you can't really find it hhehe

Scorpio: Umm..i have not met even one single (ok.maybe 1 or2) (female)scorpion who did not betray or harm a person in their entire past history..pls no offense-it's probably me being so unlucky..one of my best friends is scorpion with ascendant scorpio did not see anything-not yet-but i am suspecting-unfortunately..These ones hide a lot of things-they learn everything about you they take and take everything about you but they do not give anything of themselves-but you would think the opposite..they lie a lot..they support you in your worst days-but hesitate to share your happiness...some make really good friends..

Capricorn:I love those ones..they are a bit dark and obssesive but very clever and ambitious-there is no one single thing they can't handle-they are like walking library..but watch out if you frustrate them..i assure you.. their revenge is much worse than any scorpion-anybody...they need to lighten up a bit-can be too negative or boring

Aquarius: MY FAVOURITE..all my best friends-3 out of 5 boyfriends-i am speechless..i can be totally open with those as there is nothing they wouldn't understand-they can see right through y our soul but you'd think their minds are somewhere else..they have high intuition and psychic abilities..genius..they will never drag you down-with them there is only one direction to go and that is up up up..they enlighten you..they never harm anybody-they NEVER lie..
Most people tend to think that aquarian guys are unfaithful-no NEVER-they may seem like that-but if they love you as a friend or a lover they will NEVER leave you-will chase you till the end of the days..but the thing is aquarians do not love most of the people..lol..they are very picky and arrogant..but they do appear to be very generous..that's why they have a bad rep. for being unfaithful and careless..they think showing feelings is weakness..and it's their weaknes..because when they express their feelings-they seem..umm..very dumb(and they know that-so they just hide it underneath)..

Pisces:Female ones seem very unique clever and all..but when you dig deeper you just can't find anything..all about illusions..they can't be trusted as friends..they can leave you anytime..Male ones..i love them..but sometimes they drink too much and get lost in life...

These come from my personal experiences so they are mainly not true..not at all...and most importantly not applicible to any of the members here!!

WolfyJames

Al Si'ra said:
Aquarius: ..they think showing feelings is weakness..and it's their weaknes..because when they express their feelings-they seem..umm..very dumb(and they know that-so they just hide it underneath)..

That is so true, emotions are a completely different realm for us aquarians, unknown lands to charter. We're well with ideas and the mental so we put that up front. I do think showing feelings is weakness since I'm really bad at it the litttle time I do so, I end up crying and call mom the taurus, the rock of my life, and she ends up comforting me like if I were a 5 years old child.

StLouisTarot

Scorpio...my mother is a scorpio and has the stinger to prove it.

Al Si'ra

I end up crying and call mom the taurus, the rock of my life, and she ends up comforting me like if I were a 5 years old child.

I know the feeling...my boyfriends would come to me as a comfort..that's why i know their secret and i'm revealing it here to whole world as an ex-that is the revenge part lol:smoker: btw in exchange they would constantly save my uneasy disturbed mercurial virgo-capricorn blended sagittarian b**t from getting into trouble..lol

firecatpickles

I don't get Geminis.

Free Flight

Chubby Mummy said:
You are sooooo funny! I love this!!! Youve tempted me to write one up too!!

And from my experience.... ok im stereotyping, but this is fun....

Aries: why do you go on like you know everything ? Aaaaarrrghhh Your voice is just sooooo loud! Uch I wish i had a remote control, to put the "volume" down a bit.
Taurus: Erm, that meal you just ate, was my kids lunch for tomorrow. Oh, you didnt realise. Coz you were hungry. Again. Where do you put all that food anyway?
Gemini: Do you actually know what you want? Oh well
Cancer: The man who would let his wife and kids starve in order to feed his mother. Nice. Perfect marriage material this one.
Leo: Same jokes, over and over. We laughed the first time, and err, the second, but this is the fifteenth time, and no we dont want to hear the "sllaaaaave " joke again. Or the one about the "combination boiler" aaargh.
Virgo: The only reason you critisize is envy. Admit it!
Libra: yes i like what you wrote here free flight, sooo indecisive, it drives us mad!
Scorpio: Take that wallet out and stop pretending to ignore the bill. Its there, its real!
Saggitarius: stop licking my arse! Heres a towel luv.
Capricorn: I dont need you to tell me my hair looks like crap. Do I tell you that you look like youve been beaten with an ugly stick?
Aquarius: Really? Oh what, a saint fell from the sky and gave you that frying pan? Really ? You were a plasterer when you were younger? And a dj? And a scientist with nasa?? And you know how to build houses too? Wow, thats an amazing story, youve really entertained us! Wow
Pisces: If I massage your feet do you promise to be faithful? Or not let your mind wander and imagine how much better life would be if it were different?

note/disclaimer: this is written from personal experiences, and are not based on anyone here on at! Ive even included a leo description (being a leo too)

xxxx
:D:D

LMAO CM, that is priceless and so true :) Particularly the acquarian had me chortling here :D

kilts_knave said:
I don't get Geminis.

you and me both :) doubt any of us ever will either