Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

mingbop

ooooh I missed this !!
Virgos are the PITS. I know this, I married one 40 years ago...
Scorpios are SO abrasive & difficult...my daughter is one and is in this forum and will come and get me any minute now for this!
Aries. All mouth and no substance. (oooh god done it now , I think I better get behind the couch )....
and capricorns, naturally, are perfect !

Rabbit

Flavio said:
Being a Leo I find myself having issues with Aries people very often, not usually but I got issues with most of the Capricorns I've met in my life, specially with job matters.

I am a LEO and I voted for Capricorns too. I find they do not know how to handle money, are cheap, cheap, cheap and have a sarcasm that I do not like!!! I get the heebee jeebees when I find out someone is a Capricorn.

Sophie

Capricorns. Oh dear ;)

I love my Cappy friends. No, really, I do. Even the ones who make me pay for the pleasure of seeing them, and always split the bill, even if we've only had coffee. Of course, I know Cappies who don't do that. They tend to be just the opposite - generous to a fault, but modest. Too modest. Over-modest. Rise and shine that light, Caps!

But all the Cappies I know, without exception, are moody and pessimistic at times. Only Cancers are moodier and more pessimistic. My little sister is a Cancer with a Rising Capricorn, so I've been living with that double influence since the age of 2. And boy, when she decides to be a wet blanket, you need to take out your wet weather gear! Of course, being a wishy-washy Pisces, I can take the damp- but my Sag moon gets miserable and overheats as a result. I had a Capricorn friend who used to call me whenever she was down, and rain on me - sometimes for hours. Then she'd go off and do something practical like read her bank statement, and I'd have to lift my own spirits from the bottom of the well. But she was a lovely girl when she was not sad - very funny and kind.

As for Virgos - I love them. Yes, every single one of them :D, even ming's husband (when's the delivery due, ming?). I won't hear a word against them. They are so self-critical anyway, that no-one else needs to piss on them - they do it all by themselves.

mingbop

Helvetica, I am in the throws of a BRILLIANT argument with him! he is saying, serously, well yes virgos are perfect! if this country was run by a virgo, then things would run perfectly !.........When I stop rolling around the floor with my legs waving in the air, I will answer that one !

Sophie

mingbop said:
Helvetica, I am in the throws of a BRILLIANT argument with him! he is saying, serously, well yes virgos are perfect! if this country was run by a virgo, then things would run perfectly !.........When I stop rolling around the floor with my legs waving in the air, I will answer that one !
Haha - he probably is, too. It's what my Virgo mother says. I agree with her, of course. She is perfect. That's the Virgo's only fault: - not vanity, but perfection (or the pursuit thereof :D)

huredriel

Well Ming you been with your Virgo hubby for how long now? Must be something in there that you like .......... matching your own Virgo aspects possibly :D

And scorpio women ........ coming from a Rising Scorp with lots of Virgo planets ...... at least you know where you are with them ....... and yep, they have a handle on the revenge stakes :D ....... but of course when you mix all of that lot in with a Leo Sun ........ well what can I say from my perfectly placed and aligned throne :D:D:D:D

Sophie

huredriel said:
well what can I say from my perfectly placed and aligned throne :D:D:D:D
Sigh. That's what you get when you mix Leo and Virgo...

The good thing about Pisces is that we know we are imperfect, and are quite relaxed about that. We don't give a whale's arse about whether people think us wishy-washy, insincere, indecisive, callow, fantasist, liars and cheats. We have transcended all that judgmentalism and swim around in the great sea of life, spirit and love, at one with the Universe, including with our nay-sayers, who we know secretly envy our unconcern and beautiful shimmering imperfection.

:*

mingbop

A whale's arse ? gulp.

star-lover

LOL@you lot

Well being the awesome and fantastic Libra that I am, just accept I am the epitomy of all that is beautiful, principled, balanced, and perfect in this world, so move over!

yeah right, I know!
more like a rusty seesaw in the park most of the time - up down, up down and it's a pain in the ar$e most of the time - and sitting on those fences is pretty sad as well - its quite liberating though when you do come down on one side or the other having tried to make the perfect decision (made even harder if you have virgo rising as well lol) , then you realise, hang on, this is not totally right or fair either so back on the fence to mull things over for aeons again

Libra lesson/challenge - having the courage of your convictions and not being intimidated

Lastly I believe us Librans instinctively know when imbalance/injustice is about - part of our job is to articulate that in the right way to others to convince them - not always easily done

Julien

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... I was just looking at the results. I'm an Aries with moon in Gemini and a Rising in Scorpio.... Apparently that makes me the least liked person in the forum!!!! Yep, I'm pretty fiery, talk too much at times, and I do all of this so intensely...

My apologies, but apparently I was born this way! :(

Julien