Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

Grigori

I think dadsnook may be channeling Wizzle today... :D Or perhaps Wizzle channels dadsnook when she tells me about astrology... Either way I got to study more about what they both say.

None the less I demand that everyone stops voting for Aries immediately, and leaves Taurus alone also. I refuse to move from this spot till you do what I say, and do it this instant!! }) *stamps his foot*

hehehehe I made an astrology joke! Yay for me :D

rainwolf

Hahaha--yay similia :laugh:

Dave--Thats a good point and I think the reason I started a poll like this was because I notice the sun to somewhat influence everything about someone's natal chart. Maybe this would be a good topic to get into? Demystifying zodiac bias? Sounds like it would be interesting...

feticeira

My votes:
Pisces- Every one I´ve run into has got absolutely NO backbone, and has been dishonest too. I´m very straightforward, so the beating around the bush or the excuses for opinions usually end what little patience I have.
Aquarius- Starving for attention, way more than any other sign.
Libra- I love and hate them with a passion, and I seem to run into every single one... must be that Libra´s in my 3rd house joining Pluto. My relationships with them are always ambigous, complicated and intense. Can´t live with them or without them.

huredriel

similia said:
Well we already know I have issues with Cancer types. I'm all in favor of being nice to other people, but sometimes don't you just want to tell them to get of their arse and do it themselves LOL And don't lets talk about being moody...
LOL there's a typical aries ...... and just what is wrong with Cancer, my moon is in Cancer *pouts*

huredriel

Well I voted Gemini ...... not because I hate them ... but because the relationships I have with Geminis are bloody hard work ........ mother for one ...... and several close friends who are a nightmare to deal with at times!

It was going to be Capricorn but I think I have got over some sibling issues recently :D

Nice to see that Leo has the LEAST amount of votes here ..... must be all that natural innate charm that Aries wishes they had :D

Grigori

huredriel said:
LOL there's a typical aries ...... and just what is wrong with Cancer, my moon is in Cancer *pouts*

Moon in Cancer... Oh dear :D Actually I know a few very special people with moons in cancer. I love them in spite of this flaw :D I s'pose I can over look it in you also })

huredriel said:
Nice to see that Leo has the LEAST amount of votes here ..... must be all that natural innate charm that Aries wishes they had

Well actually my Leo is pretty strong too :D It rules my 3rd house, and is backed up by Jupiter and Mars, so plenty of that good fire energy :D

I see no one has taken any notice of my demand to stop voting aries though... :( My fragile Taurus rising is feeling criticised and devalued now :( Fortunately my Aries ego is offering disparaging commentary on the nature of people who vote against me })

This thread is quite interesting though. I'm full of questions about astrological approaches to relationships, and am furiosly studying piles of notes.

Cielo

LOL, first,- I couldn't help laughing at the descriptions accompanying this poll.....:D :D :D very funny, Rainwolf!!!

I voted Gemini....not because I hate them, heaven forbid,- but seriously,- being a very typical Taurus, I have a real issue with their attitude......:D That been said, I have at least 3 close friends who are Gemini and I love them to death......but,- they never call when they say they will, they are never on time......you never quite know where you have them, and as you know (venturing all the way out on the stereotypical highway here....:D), a Taurus really does appreciate people who are very reliable and down to earth........:)

Why isn't there a poll for the signs we love then?!!?! I really love Virgo and Leo!!!!!!!!! (hmmmmm.......of course, I do have Virgo both in my moon and rising sign.......hehehehe..........)

Sophie

Well, I think Sun signs are a load of bollocks, and I am very glad Dadsnook said so!

I am a Pisces. I see the poll says we are wishy-washy. Feticeira said we have no backbone. WHAT CRAP IS THAT? I do not recognise myself or any Piscean I know in that parody. I hate lying, I am direct, I am bright, clever & occasionally aggressive. I am very imaginative & sensitive- but so are some dear friends of mine who are Aries, Taurus, etc. I don't like hurting people, so I will sometimes try & find tactful ways of saying what I want to say - but not always. Elusive? yes, perhaps. I don't happen to believe my life belongs to anyone but myself & I don't feel the need to account for it to anyone. So if I give evasive answers to "where have you been? what did you do today?", it is not wishy-washy - it means: none of your business, friend. Hopefully you'll take the hint. If you don't, I will be more direct about it.

I did vote for (against!) two signs, because the bare-boned characteristics of those signs I have trouble with. But people are not their sun signs - and I have dear & close friends who were born with the Sun in the signs I voted against. Only when those characteristics show themselves in them do I have trouble - but it's my problem, not theirs!

Helvetica is a stinger ray...

Anyone who thinks Pisces have no backbone obviously has never cooked fish!

rcb30872

Geminis - Would actually help which "one" they are going to be from moment to moment. In my opinion they just think too much, some are OK, I used to have a boyfriend which was a gemini, many years ago, it was a reasonably good relationship, I didn't feel too stifled, but it ended when I used to see him flirting and what not with all these girls and never had a problem with it, and as soon as I did that too some guys, which did not mean anything at all, he chucked a big saddie over it. So, I blew up and said something along the lines "oh, it is alright for you to flirt with these girls, but as soon as I start flirting with guys it is a major thing!!"

Never mind the fact that my mum is a Gemini. I'm sure a lot of you know what I think about her!!!

I was half tempted to say Pisces, but I thought that it was a bit unfair since it was based on just one nasty experience with one, big nasty experience, nevertheless :mad:

Bec

:* :* :* :* :*

Sophie

rcb30872 said:
I was half tempted to say Pisces, but I thought that it was a bit unfair since it was based on just one nasty experience with one, big nasty experience, nevertheless :mad:
The rest of the Piscean population thank you, Bec ;) - sorry one of us hurt you. If it had been another sign, you'd have the same opinion of that one.

People are not their Sun signs. It's a reductive & unfair way of seeing our fellow-man & ourselves.