Sabian Symbols Study Group: Cancer 20 - #110

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: CANCER
Degree: 20
Number: 110

Symbol: VENETIAN GONDOLIERS IN A SERENADE.

MCsea

Oh my a few days from this forum and there are heaps of symbols posted,
I have been reading up the new comments in the early symbols and thought I might start a BRIEF go at the later symbols too....

Jones Key Word: Sentiment

Ridder-Patrick : Superior pancreatico-duodenal artery

Crystal Element: Ruby

A red variety of corundum, ruby is a much sought after gemstone. Traditionally, rubies mean love, devotion and romance.

Passion, vitality and love, RED, ruby red, deep red, hats, water -emotion, kindness and skill - sining AND boating :)

MARINA

tink27

Hi Marina,

Passion, vitality yes! Also...

Delirious…desirous…intimate...romantic…dizzying…a magical moment, charmed…embraced… swooned…the music, the singing, encouraging us to open up and raise our consciousness to a higher octave. An upward pull, an awakening, where all understanding is suspended. Where at first it could be felt as confusing or even frightening but the music so delectable so absorbing uplifts us into a state of rhapsody…desire…love…hope…tranquility.

Hmmm, no way do I wish to look at this symbols opposite right now. I want to float in this moment for a little while with my significant other, nurtured by the Moon, the stars......

tink

MCsea

Th downside of the symbol ;) I agree Tink,
I think we all know how it is to be swept up in the moment, romantically and even impulse shopping and how it can feel empty - later...
Ill stick with the up side of this symbol to :)

MARINA

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 109.jpg
    109.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 157