USG NEW TIN DECKS!!!!!!!!!!

banbha

I have always wanted a Barbara Walker deck and now I shall have one in a tin! :D

Kind of an obscure deck to be resurrected I'd think? But I'm pleased.

UniversesCollide

I knew I shouldn't have looked. I think I need the Sun and Moon deck. And then the other two. LOL I have two Lenormand decks in tins and absolutely love the whole deck in matching tin thing plus the cards are gorgeous.

The Sun and Moon deck seems to be calling to me. I never came across it before now. Wow.

G6

I have always wanted a Barbara Walker deck and now I shall have one in a tin! :D

Kind of an obscure deck to be resurrected I'd think? But I'm pleased.

Yeah, makes you wonder what the USG formula was for this selection? However, if they do different tin deck releases twice a year or so I think everyone will be pleased eventually.

G6

I knew I shouldn't have looked. I think I need the Sun and Moon deck. And then the other two. LOL I have two Lenormand decks in tins and absolutely love the whole deck in matching tin thing plus the cards are gorgeous.

The Sun and Moon deck seems to be calling to me. I never came across it before now. Wow.

Sun and Moon is a really cool deck. I have the regular size version.

Colleen007

sun and moon

Yes, I have the Sun and Moon in regular size as well. However, the borders are white. I kind of like the black borders in the tin version.

CharlotteK

Sun and Moon is a really cool deck. I have the regular size version.

I have a trimmed deck with no borders or text and it is cool, but I struggle to remember them. A tin version would be great for carrying around and getting to know. Wonder how much smaller it is than a trimmed one? Probably not much!

baconwaffles

As someone who isn't into illustrated pips, I am susrprised that barbara walker looks quite appealing.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

bonebeach

Ooh, I've actually wanted that Wonderland deck for a while now...will be quite happy to get it at a retail price and not an OOP one. And what a perfect little deck for a tin.

Seriously wondering how these three made the cut, though. I assume there's also copyright issues and stuff going on with some decks.

G6

Ooh, I've actually wanted that Wonderland deck for a while now...will be quite happy to get it at a retail price and not an OOP one. And what a perfect little deck for a tin.

Seriously wondering how these three made the cut, though. I assume there's also copyright issues and stuff going on with some decks.

I've never heard of the Wonderland Tarot. Maybe USG plans to use the tin editions to bring back OOP decks. Two out of three of these are OOP.