Tarot and Psychology

Babalon Jones

INTP here. maximum one can be on the I, well above midpoint N and T, borderline P.

JMI_Tarot

Just about jumping around the office with excitement but I have to control myself - work in the health department - my tarot has already raised a few eyebrows - so thought I would post it here instead.

That book sounds really interesting. I think I'd like to read that.

Not to go too off topic, I just thought this was kind of interesting/funny and related to your workplace dilemma somewhat.

I sold a deck of mine to someone who asked me to mail it to their office: a risk management company. Bet they had to keep that on the DL!

kittydorkdork

Hey everyone! Don't mind me just jumping in here. I just got a book called Tarot at a Crossroads by Kooch N. Daniels, M.A., and Victor Daniels, PhD. I tried searching here to see if anybody was talking about it but I couldn't find it mentioned.

I finished chapter 3 last night and I've been taking a bunch of notes. I've always had a passing interest in psychology and felt that tarot could be used as a therapy tool. So this book is very exciting to me and I have some other books on my wishlist to check out.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it since I haven't seen it mentioned. Check it out!
(oh and the book is just lovely, published by Shiffer, beautiful hardcover, sleek shiny color pages, very well written from my uneducated standpoint...)

Hemera

Hey everyone! Don't mind me just jumping in here. I just got a book called Tarot at a Crossroads by Kooch N. Daniels, M.A., and Victor Daniels, PhD. I tried searching here to see if anybody was talking about it but I couldn't find it mentioned.
...)
Thank you kittydorkdork! I'm always on the lookout for something along these lines. This looks really interesting and it is now in my amazon basket })

kittydorkdork said:
and I have some other books on my wishlist to check out.
Oh, you got me curious. Please do share if you find any more gems..