Current Energy Of Four Planets In Scorpio

sunstallion

Hello All,

I read a newsletter of my local astrologer about the current energy of four planets in Scorpio, but I contact her to ask when should this aggravated, sensitive energy is done. She didnt write me back.

In her newsletter, she said that if you feel upset, irritated, aggravated in the past week or so is because of the effect of the four planets that are currently in Scorpio.

This really matches my feeling and my business partner's feeling right now. It is up to the point that he stop doing our project together. I really feel like I want to sue him at court. But before talking to him again, I really want to know when (the exact date) this upsetting energy is over so I can talk to him peacefully without having a major argument again ?

If it is like a few months down the road, or a few years down the road, then it is HELL WAY too long for me to wait because we are currently working on a business project. I can only wait for a few weeks long before I let him know that I am thinking of taking legal action against him.

PrincessPaulina

I'm not a super experienced astrologer, as some on this forum, but I do dabble in astrology quite a bit.
As of right now, there are 3 planets left in Scorpio:

- the Sun, which will enter Sagittarius on 11/22
- Mercury, moving into Sag on 11/27
- Saturn, which will finally transit into Sag on 12/26

Mercury is, among other things, connected to communication ; Saturn is restrictive in nature, and can also relate to money & work ; Scorpio is intense, transformative, and can apply to business partnerships & investments (among many other things).

You may want to look at the dates when these planetary shifts occur.
But keep in mind that these planets are shifting from Scorpio into Saggitarius, which can potentially be principled & idealistic -- in Tarot speak, Sag rules the Majors of Temperance and Judgement (legal decision?)

One of the reasons astrology is so complex, is that everyone has their own Natal Chart, in addition to what's currently going on in the sky.
Your local astrologer was probably talking about the general trends for the stellium (group) in Scorpio.
The way these planetary positions manifest in your life may have a different effect from how they play out in mine; with my Natal Moon in Scorpio, I've felt pretty comfy with the "party" in this sign, and have so far experienced few communication glitches (knock on wood)!

You may have additional challenging aspects to the current positions and interplay of these Planets, or you may have harmonious interactions from your Chart.
You could also potentially look at how to modify these influences.

There are so many factors, that this is where learning to read an Astrology Chart comes in -- there's really no way around it, I think, for complex issues and timing questions, such as yours.
Reading a "general outlook" can potentially spark more questions, when readers want to know about the more personal and in-depth expression of the "general energy" in their lives.
I wouldn't be surprised if the astrologers who write General Outlooks often find new clients in this way (nothing wrong with that!) -- have you tried contacting the astrologer for a private consultation?

But rather than shell out quite a bit of $$$ for astrological readings, like some of my girlfriends, I've just slowly but surely been fiddling around with my own Natal Chart, and other forms of Divination.
You could always try doing a Tarot or Oracle spread on this situation :)
Good luck!

sunstallion

Reading a "general outlook" can potentially spark more questions, when readers want to know about the more personal and in-depth expression of the "general energy" in their lives.
I wouldn't be surprised if the astrologers who write General Outlooks often find new clients in this way (nothing wrong with that!) -- have you tried contacting the astrologer for a private consultation?

But rather than shell out quite a bit of $$$ for astrological readings, like some of my girlfriends, I've just slowly but surely been fiddling around with my own Natal Chart, and other forms of Divination.
You could always try doing a Tarot or Oracle spread on this situation :)
Good luck!

I usually go with my intuition, and sometimes read cards for myself. But in this situation, with being upset, it is hard to distinguish between my intuition and my own feeling. Also, the cards dont tell time anyways, which I am finding out when is the best time to talk to my friend about legal action. Also I dont have the patient to wait just for weeks or months for an astrological consultation for this matter.

By the way, thanks Princess Paulina for your input.

sunstallion

AND if any experienced astrologers in here would give me your opinions, I would greatly appreciate.

Minderwiz

I started to compose a reply late last night but I didn't get time to finish. So here's a freshly composed answer.

Firstly I agree with PrincessPaulina, in that I think general statements such as you quote from the newsletter are not really all that helpful and may actually be misleading or cause undue worry.

For me, the 'active' side of Astrology is the planets and the signs are modifiers, they don't really have 'energies' of their own. They may increase the signification of certain planets, or they may hinder the signification but they don't change the basic natures of the planets.

Now I think the phrase you quoted was 'upset, irritated and aggravated' and I have to say that I don't see those qualities as being associated with Sun or Saturn or the recently departed Venus or even Mercury.

Now I have to declare an interest. I have Mercury and Venus in Scorpio in my natal chart, so I've lived with those placements for a very long time. I also have Jupiter in Scorpio (and if you use it Chiron) not to mention the Sun just outside (29 degrees 45 minutes of Libra). I am rarely 'upset' very rarely 'irritable' and never aggravated (well hardly ever :) ).

Saturn is not a planet of irritation of aggravation in terms of personal characteristics. PrincessPaulina mentions that it is concerned with restrictions or limits but that is a signification wherever it is placed, it's not particularly more restrictive in Scorpio. In terms of 'psychology' Saturn is more concerned with Melancholy or in modern terms, depression. It's more to do with an inability to bring yourself to action rather than a feeling of aggravation because you can't act.

If I was looking for aggravation or irritation, then Mars would be my first port of call and Mars is at the far end of Sagittarius at the moment.

Now it is possible to argue that the upset, irritation and aggravation is because none of these planets gets on particularly well with Mars and being in Scorpio, Mars is the astrological equivalent of their hotel manager and your Astrologer sees their sojourn in Scorpio as something akin to a visit to Fawlty Towers. Without reading the newsletter I don't know whether that is a good guess on the point that she's trying to get across. I wouldn't see the outcome as being 'irritation' or 'aggravation' but more as the blocking of some of the signifcations. For example Saturn is associated with slow and deliberate thought and analysis, indeed excessively exacting and strict in their thoughts about an issue. Mars is likely to hurry this up and make for less time being analytical and therefore the problem might be failing to see something that should have been considered. But we're not really talking irritation or aggravation. Similarly Mercury is associated with communication and thought but unlike Saturn its a fast mover. Mercury with Mars might lead to a situation of acting before thinking.

Now those comments are general. For you and your partner in particular what matters is how those current Scorpio transits affect your own natal chart, and if you have one, a chart for the beginning of your partnership. That plus other levels of Astrological activity, such as secondary progressions, or a whole variety of directions, or for Medieval, Hellenistic and Vedic Astology, the Time Lords of the moment will determine how you are affected or even if you are affected at all.

For the even more specific issue of your business partnership, the best Astrological approach would be to ask a horary question

sunstallion

thanks Minderwiz