BrightEye's Oracle [Deck Creation Thread]

BrightEye

Birds

I've just finished the Birds. The image is unconventional (based on a dream I had) and a bit risque. Since this is an open forum I'm not sure whether I should post it.

La Force

spelling

I've just finished the Birds. The image is unconventional (based on a dream I had) and a bit risque. Since this is an open forum I'm not sure whether I should post it.

Brighteye, your best to keep your stuff close to your heart, don't share too much of your ideas, just draw up your images. when your done your deck then show with copyrights across the image and embed watermarks. For the Risque part you'll need to ask Mods, Solandia.

you can asks questions, etc, don't get me wrong, it's how you go about it. do you understand what I'm saying.

You never know who's trolling. not trying to make you paranoid. just be careful about what you discuss about your deck, that's all.

Love, blessing, peace, wish you many hrs of joy and fulfilment you get when creating you cards.

La Force

Margo9023

BrightEye

After making my own Tarot, I want to make my own Lenormand deck. For the actual drawings I work in pencil on A6 format paper. I'm not sure I'll crack the whole deck but thought I'd like to share whatever transpires if there is interest. I've only completed one drawing so far.

Hi BrightEye! I just looked at your drawing - this is awesome!!!!!! I absolutely luv it!

Luv & Peace,
Margo

BrightEye

My (admittedly very liberal) rendition of the Coffin.

BrightEye

That is an amazing piece of work BE..cant wait to get this deck! :)

Thanks, SB :) these drawings are taking me ages so it won't be in your Christmas stocking this year I'm afraid.

Margo9023

Thanks, SB :) these drawings are taking me ages so it won't be in your Christmas stocking this year I'm afraid.

Amazing! Strangely, each pic you have done fits into what is going on in my life at that time? You know I have to buy this deck when your finished.

Margo9023

Amazing! Strangely, each pic you have done fits into what is going on in my life at that time? You know I have to buy this deck when your finished.

Beautiful!!!!

BrightEye

I've taken up work on this deck, now that I've finished my Tarot deck. I've scanned the three images that I've completed again and have posted them here for people to see.

I'm now working on the Lilies.

DownUnderNZer

Very artistic and definitely shows you have ability. Life like and I do appreciate that form of art style.

For me though the KEY symbols are lost in all of what is going on in these amazing scenes. Fantastic drawings and shading to enhance what is going on etc. It took me some seconds though to locate the ring as what stood out for me was the arms and hands more than anything before I worked out what the SYMBOL was about.

I don't get the three hands connected to the ring.

I would also hesitate to buy something with a naked woman in it outside of Tarot and even then....

But as for your drawing ability there is no doubt that there is TALENT!. :)