Pages of Shustah cards

olivia

bodhran said:
I just ordered from this site a few days ago as well. Hope to hear from them soon. :D
:( Not available for spain.

karen0205

Olivia, have your cards arrived yet? I mailed them quite a while ago.
I hope they haven't been lost!

karen

silverwings94

I ordered mine and am awaiting their arrival. I do hope that they come today.I have thought of nothing else than getting these and delving into their meanings.
Thanks to everyone who posted about them. It really helped in making my decision to get them.
S

silverwings94

They arrived today. I'm going to relax with a cup of tea and read the book then delve into the cards. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Seaqueen

flashdownglory said:
Hi Seaqueen and all others that responded to my post. I am a big fan of your site Seaqueen and I applaud your efforts to help increase all our knowledge of divination. I have had the shustah for almost a decade now and love it very much. It has been more accurate than any other deck I have had. Now, I am on a Lenormand, Sibilla, Lotus, etc kick... I have the book that accompanies the deck and it is a good reference but I really enjoy hearing others takes on the cards. I think that Ken is very talented but for my taste (which I thank you for respecting) is a bit to much like prayer. I am spiritual, as I would not be a "believer" in any of this if I lacked spirituality. I just prefer a more direct approach. Not sugar coated. =)

Keep up the good work and happy reading!

-Flash
Hi Flash,
Thank you for the compliment. Rev Foor has a unique approach to the Pages of Shustah which appears to be based in his religious foundation. I, too, prefer a direct approach and try to offer reading interpretation geared towards answering questions by using the core meaning and mainly from the imagery.
This particular deck is very different from the Lenormand and other Sibilla style decks in that the authors of the accompanying book offer several levels of interpretation. I just go with the flow and let my intuition guide me. The other decks can do this as well but many people like a strong structure when they are learning decks and then do their own thing.

MareSaturni

I've been seeing some pictures and reading some blogs about the Pages of Shustah, and am very very curious about this deck!

Is anybody here still using it frequently? How is your experience with these cards?

For what I have seen, the only place you can get this deck is here, but I'm not sure if they ship internationally. :(

IheartTarot

Marina said:
I've been seeing some pictures and reading some blogs about the Pages of Shustah, and am very very curious about this deck!

Is anybody here still using it frequently? How is your experience with these cards?

For what I have seen, the only place you can get this deck is here, but I'm not sure if they ship internationally. :(

I have them but I have not used them yet (probably next on my list!!!). I will PM you the details of how I ordered them. It was all done by email and credit card, not automated.

jema

I am really wanting these after seeing Bodhiseed write about them :-D
Any lead on how to get them?

Astraea

Jema, they're wonderful - you can get them here: http://www.morninglightstore.com/mlolstore2.htm#shustah

Edited to add: So sorry, I just realized you are in Sweden and I don't know if they have international shipping.

And edited again to say that they don't appear to ship internationally, but nowhere does the website say they WON'T - so if you can't find them where you are, you might e-mail Morning Light at morninglight27@aol.com.