LANGUSTL-TAROT complete

Langustl

I´ll keep one for you ;-)

EllieP

Hi Stephan - mine has arrived safe and sound and I'm delighted, plus with the signed card! Thank you for packing it so well.

Langustl

That makes me happy :)

12doggiepaws

I received my copy. Wow! it's a beautiful deck. I am very pleased with it. Can't wait to start working with this deck. I think we will bond perfectly.

Minotauro

hm , this really looks like a deck I would buy but most importantly a deck I would use , I like how the symbols are so bold and in your face , unlike for example the ride waite with tons of itty bitty tiny encrypted symbolism in that rock behind that guy's shoe.

I also like the colors a lot.

ETA: I just saw you can now buy it? you should add that to the first post , haha , but i went to the site , clicked for a daily draw and the clicked on buy the cards , and the link seems to be broken or the site is down or something.

is this self published? how much would it cost , shipping to mexico , and by what means could I pay?

ETA ; oh silly little me , I just saw I have to send a pm!

desertrat

Woohoo! My deck arrived today safe and sound and gorgeous!! :D

I thank you sincerely, Stephan, for creating such a beautiful deck AND for putting up with me. I am one happy girl. ;)

Girl Archer

I have sent you a PM too :D hope you still have a few decks left...

Oh yes, even I need to know about the shipping cost to India and mode of payment etc...