weekly 3 card reading

lunalafey

RW. WOW....looks like you will havequite the time with this new reltionship. I how the Fool expresses a rush into things. The Fool has all those keys!...the ideal way to start a relationship is to 'unlock' all those little areas and discover what works and what doesn't. Yet it does not always happen that way. I am notorious for jumping into a reltionship before figuring out if we are compatable. But sometimes these types of situtions are harmless, they are blessings. The Magician shows the strength and connection. Oh, nd the World..what an ending!!!

FM...I'm with Marion, when I first saw your cards I felt it realted to the Fey...There is an element of being carefree and looking at things from an unfamiliar light.

SherryZoned

I thought half my deck was reversed but it wasnt..SO this is no reversals...

Body--Judgement

Mind--Death

Spirit--Knave of Pentacles

will edit with more insight later.

lunalafey

RedWood said:

Body--Judgement
Mind--Death
Spirit--Knave of Pentacles

judgement-body...perhaps you will be feeling a bit fatigued?
mind-well, some sort of new endevor/study...which takes us to the knave....might you be getting a new meta-physical book?

lunalafey

Re: cards for 14th-20th

lunalafey said:
1. positive: advantages, available recoures etc.
2. negative: obsticals, inadequacies, etc.
3. self

1. Knight of Chalices
2. 8 of Swords
3. 4 of Pentacles

I determined that the knight is my s/o for many reasons...as for the week...much dissussion about projets and investments.(do we build a storage shed...for one)I do have the funds to do it, but we decided not to, why? because this is a rental and we may have to move...when & if...don't know....

Ravenswing

the week...

hi all--

I just threw out three-- an overall picture, any challenges/opportunities, things to work on...

time turn them over....

overall the week is the five of wands.

challenges-- the World

thing to work on-- Strength

hmmmmmm.

(seems there's many times I have mainly or entirely majors.... any thoughts on that??)

fly well
Raven

Maan

So i did a weekly reading too this week. My exams are finally over so i have some time to spend with the fey ;)

Overal theme : 9 of pentacles
beneath the surface : 6 of pentacles
Advice: Knight of swords

I will give it some thoughts and might get back to them

SherryZoned

lunalafey said:
judgement-body...perhaps you will be feeling a bit fatigued?
mind-well, some sort of new endevor/study...which takes us to the knave....might you be getting a new meta-physical book?

Pretty accurate Lunalefey!!

I actually got 2 books...One was about something I knew i needed to do..and for whatever reason teh book gives me more dicipline!!! LOL The Artists Way by Julia Cameron

The other book..Is Food for Combining Health
I have decided to do this..no proteins and starches in the same meal..there is a bit more to it!! but I am going to do this for 2 weeks NO DEVIATIONS...(got the book at www.discountmetaphysicalbooks.com for 3.89) Feel free to PM me if you want more info about it if youa re itnerested.

Both of these books..are just mainly kick in the butts to get me to do what I need to be doing anyway!! So it is a bit of a transformation and I am on my way.

lunalafey

eventhough.......

I did not get to posting my weekly for 4/21-27 prior to the week, I still want to share because of the progression, so to speak.
As you might recall the week 14-20, I had:
1. Knight of Chalices
2. 8 of Swords
3. 4 of Pentacles

the following week:
1. King of Chalices
2. 6 of swords
AND...again....lol
3. 4 of Pentacles

so, card 1. same suit, up two. Card 2. same suit, down two. I don't feel I need to explain the 3rd card.
As my knight came to be king, there was quite a burst of energy, a bunch of stuff got accomplished. It could have been just the fact that after weeks of rain we finally got some sun, but the king does contain the planets water. With the 6S there is that element of restraint again(lst.wks.8S), though the Fey's attituded is different, she's content. Going back to the issue of making decisions on those projects. I always say, it takes money to make money, knowing this I still sometimes find it hard to make that investment(4P)....but I did, and the floating boat I find shows the 'lift' I have been given in making the decision.
Now I'm tied into making the investment work, but that's ok. It will boost the (4P) bank account.