Fairy Tale Fortune Cards

Chronata

I do have them now, and I really enjoy the stories that accompany each symbol.(I have a great love for fairy and folk tales...especially the more obscure ones)

Some fit the cards...some...eh, not really. But then they can mean a lot of different things.

My two issues are with size and keywords. Of course I dislike keywords, and these aren't that easy to ignore, yet...I have been doing my best, because I like the quirky art style a lot....and the cards are fricking HUGE for a Lenormand deck (they are tarot sized)

But other than that, I do like them.
They would be awesome for teaching kids, or as a beginner's oracle deck.

starburst_au

I recently purchased this deck a few days ago. I saw a bunch of decks and nothing was standing out to me... then just as I was about to leave the shop I saw the deck and went WOW these are AWESOME!

I love the colours and the art work. I've done a few readings for myself, questions that I already know the answers to, just to see if the deck resonates with me..... and they seem pretty spot on so far.

greatdane

I think it's cute and looks easy, but

not one I would get, but then I have almost all the Lenormands I currently want. I can see it would be a great deck for many, and not just young readers starting, but I think it would be especially great for a younger person.

daphne

Where can we buy this deck?

I find an interesting concept, to connect len-symbols with a story.

reall

adorable, simple and perfect!^^ ;)))

Nina*

It's one of my favorites (although I do think I have around 60 or more lenormand decks, also extremely beautiful ones like the original Lilac Twilight). I just happen to love the size, the colours and the wonderful images - much in the same way as I love the Dirty Tarot.

Sar

I adore the illustrations, so I ordered them.