how someone sees me physically

DesertRebel

How would you view thr following cards for how someone will see you physically

Key achor garden hearts fish moon child clouds

Lee

Moderator note:

Hi DesertRebel,

You ask a good question, but I would prefer, before anyone replies, that you supply your own ideas/guesses/results of your own research, so that we remain in compliance with the Lenormand Forum Posting Rules:

Posters may ask for help with individual card meanings or interpreting two card combinations in the main Lenormand forum. However, as Aeclectic is a learning environment, the following guidelines will be enforced:

• Self-Interpretation First: Posters must provide their own interpretation of the card(s) they wish to discuss before others do so
  • Feedback Is Required: Posters must provide feedback to everyone who comes and offers card interpretation assistance. This is the same feedback requirement that is in effect in the Lenormand Readings forum and generally should be done within a day or two.
So, DesertRebel, please provide your own thoughts on the physical attributes suggested by these cards, and other members, please hold off on replying until DesertRebel does so. Also, DesertRebel, we'll need feedback from you on any replies you get, as described in the Rules.

Thanks,
Lee, Lenormand Moderator

DesertRebel

Thanks lee.
Well i am sadnenef by the moon and clouds cards cause it may say they will see me as looking pale,possibly like some worn off party girls,perhaps looking irritatef or confussed, with the child it doesnt get any better on top if the moon and clouds i will look like s child,but then theres garden and schor, i am curvy in a way and i have hips and breasts lol so maybe curvy or a stronger frame,garden may mean feminine too,as for hearts maybe gentle and key well...dunno like i have a lot of options regarding men or something sorry im clueless regarding the key

GotH

I need the practice so here I go....

key/anchor = an obvious round butt

garden/heart = appears to be very flirtatious

fish/moon = a known partier

child/clouds = someone who is trying to appear or appears to be older than they are

DesertRebel

Thank you Goddess, i love how you said that child and clouds could mean appearing older because i dont think i look childishmi think i looo or behave older.

As for garden and hearts, im not a flirt at all but yes maybe the person will see my looks that way. As for the round butt lol :p i do have a butt but dunno if its round enough,i am never satified :p

Lee

Moderator note:

DesertRebel has been banned from the forum for not leaving feedback and for having multiple identities. So I'm closing this thread.

-- Lee, Lenormand Moderator