Extra lenormand card you would like to see?

danielnogo

Hey everyone, I'm almost finished with my lenormand deck and I am thinking of doing something cool. Are there cards that you would like to see in the deck? I already plan on including extra man and women cards so that gay readings can be done, and I'm also going to include cards that stick to tradition for people that dont like diverting from tradition. I'd really like to have extra cards though, for instace maybe a cat card? It could be someone in your life that helps you get rid of mice, like someone that helps you overcome stress or helps you see bad people, like an exterminator lol.

What ideas do you have? I think I have room for about 6 extra cards in the deck, so fire away with ideas. I also might want to do an eye of horus card, maybe for psychic premonitions? Would love to hear your ideas!

GotH

How about a definite SEX card so that we can completely separate them from the WHIP and LILIES card?

Padma

That is an awesome idea, GotH! I am on board with that!

Also a "new projects" card, as I find the Child insufferably neutral and with too many possible meanings attached.

I think a Yes and a No card could be useful, too!

And Danielnogo, I think your cat card sounds amazing! Looking forward to seeing your deck once it is ready! Is there a place we can see them? Did you already post in deck creation? I will have to go look!

anie

How about a definite SEX card so that we can completely separate them from the WHIP and LILIES card?

YES! agreed...

intimacy... sex..

danieljuk

sex card great idea and same sex partner cards great ideas! :thumbsup:

Chronata had a fortune teller card added as a person but maybe something for the esoteric, I know Stars can be that. I would like a "world" card like tarot, something for completion and global travel. That is the only thing I could add :)

Seven Stars in her Samhain Lenormand included the extra cards:-

Spider (tangled webs and fate)
The Bat (observing and breaking illusions)
The Cat (timing in action and courage, also independence. The cats are two and one white and black to show duality).
The Pumpkin (things coming to fruit).

Just some ideas for you Daniel.
If you do include extra cards, please include a basic guide to them and also I really suggest a guide to combining them with other cards. I find it difficult to combine with extra cards without some examples or guidance as they seem strange until I learn them thoroughly :)

greatdane

I don't read with extra cards, BUT.....

I love to have them anyway! They are often great art pieces I can put under glass on tables, I use as book marks, etc. I love extra cards. What those are can vary. They're...extra :))

danielnogo

Hey! Some very good ideas! I agree wholeheartedly about an intimacy card, what do you guys think about a handshake for intimacy? or maybe a bed card? I'll have to ponder that, or what do you guys think would be a good sex card? I know! How bout a card called "The Dance"? I love that.

reall

keep it Lenormand and fairytale!^^ call it bunny?!^^ lolz ;)))

Village Witch

Hey! Some very good ideas! I agree wholeheartedly about an intimacy card, what do you guys think about a handshake for intimacy? or maybe a bed card? I'll have to ponder that, or what do you guys think would be a good sex card? I know! How bout a card called "The Dance"? I love that.

The Dance. I love that. I see a dark-eyed woman looking back over her shoulder with with sultry bedroom eyes... or a pair of flamenco dancers. :)

danielnogo

aYXsmzy.jpg

Here's the card for intimacy, I decided to call it "The Dance" what do you think?