angel oracle - sulamith wulfing

rostie

i'm searching for a beautifull angel oracle and in the store here that is the only one they have. what do you think about it? i would love to hear your recommendations, critics or whatever about it. wicce like it but i still want to know what your expieriences are with this one.
otherwise do you know another good angeloracle, fairy oracle or goddess oracle. the only one i have is the goddess from hrana janto and sophia m.(i don't remember her last name, it's a difficult one).

thank a lot!

with love,

rostie.

january

Hi Rosite -

I bought my mother the "Healing With The Angels" oracle cards by Doreen Virtue. They're really beautiful and she seems to connect with them and they're helping her develop intuition. There is no separate book for the cards, only a LWB (but its pretty extensive) and of course, Ms. Virtue's angel books.

Peace!

~ january

jade

here's the link for the beautiful cards that your mom has. i love this deck!

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/healing-angel/index.html

and here's another deck....

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/angel/index.html

i recognize the deck that you are asking about.........sulamith wulfing.....but i can't place them in my mind....do you have a link?

in light,
jade

faunabay

I agree with january. Healing with the Angels and the Healing with the Fairys decks are wonderful!!!! They're quite beautiful and work well together or separately. Another Fairy oracle (I don't have yet, but is high on my wishlist) is the Faeries Oracle by Brian Froud. The artwork is AMAZING but as I don't have it yet, I don't know how well it works as a divination tool.

rostie

i recognize the deck that you are asking about.........sulamith wulfing.....but i can't place them in my mind....do you have a link?

in light,
jade[/quote]

you can see this oracle by wicce: www.wicce.com where you choose non-tarot reviews.
she likes them a lot but i wanted to know or somebody has them and what they think about, or just that you look at them and say what you think?

greetings,

rostie

catlin

Hi rostie,

I have the Sulamith Wülfing angel cards and the "Dualseelen" cards. Her artwork is very intriguing, very etherical, somehow dreamlike. Soft colourings, no dramatic contrasts. She is pretty well-known for her book illustrations (mainly fairy tales).

rostie

catlin (05 Feb, 2002 21:15):
Hi rostie,

I have the Sulamith Wülfing angel cards and the "Dualseelen" cards. Her artwork is very intriguing, very etherical, somehow dreamlike. Soft colourings, no dramatic contrasts. She is pretty well-known for her book illustrations (mainly fairy tales).

------------------------------------------

and how do they work? what are your expieriences with it? i love to hear! the cards seems very beautifull.

with love,

rostie. and thanks a lot!

jade

rostie,

when i look at them i get a sense of beauty and peacefulness.

i would buy them and give them a try. they speak to me :)

in light,
jade

ps these are going on my list for "buy immediately"

Genna

Hi Rostie,I have the Fairy Oracle.
and the Lovers Oracle by Sulamith Wulfing and they are very beautiful,especially the Lovers Oracle.I´m going to get her Angels Oracle too,because her art really speak to me.

As a divination tool however I get the best results with The Faeries´ Oracle by Brian Froud(and with the Tarot deck mentioned below).There are angels in that deck too;The Singers,and the Faeries are called "little angels" in Brian Frouds´book "Good Faeries/Bad Faeries.If you would like to look at it it is on Solandias´Aeclectic Tarot and on http://www.worldoffroud.com

As a divination tool I think you would get better results with Doreen Virtue´s Healing with the Angels and Healing with the Fairies Oracle Decks than with Sulamith Wulfing´s decks.Solandia has reviewed them both.I have them and like them a lot,but The Faeries´Oracle by Brian Froud still is the best divination tool I ever used including the Tarot,except for the Inner Child Cards.

If you like angels(Archangels included) and fairies (and mermaids)you will like the Inner Child Cards too,though it is a Tarot Deck.Read the review on Aeclectic Tarot.It is as good as the Faeries´Oracle,but they are very different from one another.They complement eachother and I need them both.

However,the artwork of Sulamith Wulfing is so wonderful,I would recommend anyone to try her decks anyway.I haven´t had mine for very long and might change my mind about the divination qualities.

catlin

Hi rostie,

Sorry for being late with answering but I had taken a few days off.

I do not work with the Sulamith Wülfing cards. I am not so much in angels, I am more to totem animals. I only added them to my collection as I like the art work.