New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

eltarot78

A copy of the deck of Fautrier, inhabits the BnF, which was part of the donation made by Paul Marteau, This deck only were 52 cards, all minors, except the valets.
Means that survived, as a deck of card game, as the numbering of the French deck (or used for pocker), but with the suits of Tarot, mode of Spanish playing cards.

Of Fautrier only know the card of La Lune, of the greatest, but overall gives presumably is the "older brother deck" of Bernardin deck.

trzes

The Robledo TdM 3rd Ed. and Dodal arrived yesterday and they're fantastic. The Dodal is great, but the TdM is so wonderful that it is my very favorite Marseille in my collection. The images are incredible - the deck looks old and vibrant at the same time. I can't stop looking at the artwork. The cards feel different from any others I've held; maybe I'm crazy but they feel almost velvety. They're kind of bendy in a good way, but feel sturdy. And such a perfect size too.

Pablo, you're a great artist. I feel lucky to have these decks. Please keep making more great work. I know you said we should wait a few days before using them... but I couldn't resist. I might add that I was blown away with the very uncanny readings they gave.

I also love the geometric overlay card. I've seen geometry examples in books by Fred Gettings and Wilfried Houdouin, but this is the first time I've seen an overlay included with the cards. Really brilliant and I look forward to using it.

Enchanted Shadow, thank you very much for arranging the orders - it's really appreciated! This was a very worthwhile purchase.

My Dodal and TdM Robledo 3rd arrived too. And I can only second every single word that Agviz said. Thanks so much again Pablo and Iris.

BTW my Dodal came with an extra Judgement card. Is that on purpose (both look identical)? In case it isn't and somebody else misses Judgement then I could send a letter with the card.

Bluefeet

BTW my Dodal came with an extra Judgement card. Is that on purpose (both look identical)? In case it isn't and somebody else misses Judgement then I could send a letter with the card.

It's a bonus card, trzes. ;) The only difference is the second card has a spot above the mountain, you can pick whichever you prefer to do readings.

trzes

It's a bonus card, trzes. ;) The only difference is the second card has a spot above the mountain, you can pick whichever you prefer to do readings.

I had suspected it in the first place, but then I thought that I had looked carefully enough without finding any difference :laugh:

Bluefeet

Update - the last group order package has arrived this morning, all orders should be in the mail by tomorrow.

Once again thank you to Pablo and everyone who ordered for making all three group orders successful! :) Enjoy your cards!

eltarot78

thank you very much trzes for your words and I am glad that the decks are to your liking.

in this link you will see, the card XX in its two versions, the BnF and the British Museum

http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3153674&postcount=363

Iris thank you very much for the update,
have left less traveled to the decks to get to their homes.

KhonsuMes

The latest deck arrived, I am most pleased!

Thank you EnchangedShadow and Thank you Pablo.

Same great feel to the paper, and the back design, colors and aged looking paper are winners!

Matt

jema

Love the Robledo TdM and now I wish I would have gotten the Dodal too.

By the way in my deck there was this clear plastic card with lines that when placed on top of the cards make them look really interesting!

Attachments

• robledowheel.jpg
    robledowheel.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 113

eltarot78

Hello KhonsuMes
I'm glad arrived safely your deck
As you can see, this change much with the previous edition, for better :)

Hello jema
I'm glad you're doing increasingly more friend with the deck
little by little you will be able to increasingly realizing "their language"

I recommend you to get out you all the meanings of your head you've read,
you give your eyes a chance to "naked" you can view the images as they are,
how they move, how they interrelate with other cards,
as characters move and objects are transformed from card to card.

I find it a delight to the wood carved at your table

agviz

Hi Jema,

Don't know if you're familiar with the geometry used in the TdM, but it provides a system of visual balance and symbolism to help communicate the meanings of the cards. I learned about this from Fred Getting's The Book of Tarot (still available on Amazon). That book really helped me better understand TdM geometry and it makes card study very fun, especially with this helpful transparency card and the Robledo TdM.

BTW, I like the picture you posted! ;)

Love the Robledo TdM and now I wish I would have gotten the Dodal too.

By the way in my deck there was this clear plastic card with lines that when placed on top of the cards make them look really interesting!