Do you know a Gemini?

ravenest

Both of my parents were Sun in Gemini. My father was very interested in mechanical enginnering and parapsychology! My mother was psychically gifted, but she focussed her life on conforming to what she thought was expected of her by our social environment. Somewhat sad, and not the perfect environment for an only child, me, but now I appreciate it nonetheless. I wish I could tell them. Anyhow, the offspring of two Gemini parents turned out to be a very individualistic, nonconformist Aries. })

But quiet Mercurial ... and sensible :)

Minderwiz

It,s very interesting to note that this thread awoke some 20 hours ago - just as Mercury ingressed into Gemini :)

Something like 50% of all Sun sign Geminis will have Mercury in Gemini, which is (along with Virgo) the highest probability of Sun and its ruler being in the same sign, not counting Leo, of course. Even if it is not in Gemini, Mercury will make some contribution to character as the Sun's ruler.

It would be interesting to see how many Geminis in this thread have Mercury in Gemini or Mercury prominent.

mahafrins

First, let me clarify one thing: I'm not a Gemini and I even don't have any planets in this sign.

But as I read Alan Oken's book 'Complete astrology', I thought of a Gemini that used to be a friend of mine.

He surprised me, because he was very occupied with his mind as I suspected Geminis to be, but the way he argued and explained his thoughts, I had a feeling that he was stupid. He wasn't rational.

Then when I read Oken's book he described Geminis to have a 'personal logic'. And that made so sense to me.

My ex-buddy admittet that his therapist said he had a 'thought failure' - but I wonder if it's just the personal logic that had come out?

Do you have any experiences with Geminis? Do they have a personal logic?

I think they are over logical and it bugs the shit out of me. My mum my sis and my crush all are lousy gemini's. But frankly they are stupid too.

My crush likes me but is not willing to accept his feelings for me.

If they use their logic they are so conservative they never risk it.

If they do risk it they loose their over logic and it looks stupid.

My sis and mum are very logically but then they are superstitious and fickle to. I am a libra gemini is similar to me we all are signs.

Worse problem with gemini they hate deciding for themselves and that where they go wrong.

MaineGirl117

You're never alone with a schizophrenic, hon ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think this is why I LOVE Gemini's. I've got Moon in Pisces in the 12th House. If Gemi's live on their own planet, then it must share a zip code with my own.

My mother, 3 close friends and an ex-lover are all Gemini's - expressing their "uniqueness" in various degrees. I love the fact that they talk until they're blue in the face. Conspiracy theories? Bring it on. Creating World Peace? We'll have a game plan by morning...

I've noticed that I magnetically attract Gemini's into my life. People I fall into conversation with like we've known each other for years usually end up being Gemini's. Don't know why :) but I think it's got something to do with the fact that they've got something that I don't have and am always looking for.

Always Wondering

I've been married to one for 34 years (and we're even still friends, but I'm a very tolerant person! ;)) She lives almost entirely in the mental realm, and when she latches onto an idea she doesn't let go for anything (right now it's conspiracy theories, which the internet serves up in great abundance - and more than a little capricious abandon). However, a simple "Sun in Gemini" analysis doesn't tell the whole story.
Me too. I've really come to appreciate his Taurus moon. But it takes a lot of enegry to get is attention. His Sag assendant doesn't help there, I don't think. But he's fairly tolerant.

On the other hand my sister has a Gemini sun and moon. Talk about mercurial! Funny, her Sag is assendant also. She has some prominant Taurus that saves her also. Somehow, she really is a rock I've depended on throughout the years.

Then my mom is a double Gemini with an Aries sun. I've just discovered this and haven't had time to study her chart much. Explains a lot though. We've never really clicked at all. But her and my sister are pretty close.

One thing for sure is, they all have their individual thought process. I still don't get it.

AW

Always Wondering

I think this is why I LOVE Gemini's. I've got Moon in Pisces in the 12th House. If Gemi's live on their own planet, then it must share a zip code with my own.

My mother, 3 close friends and an ex-lover are all Gemini's - expressing their "uniqueness" in various degrees. I love the fact that they talk until they're blue in the face. Conspiracy theories? Bring it on. Creating World Peace? We'll have a game plan by morning...

I've noticed that I magnetically attract Gemini's into my life. People I fall into conversation with like we've known each other for years usually end up being Gemini's. Don't know why :) but I think it's got something to do with the fact that they've got something that I don't have and am always looking for.

I collect Sags. Sun, moon, rising, it doesn't matter. Maybe because I have a Sag sun. But I am starting to realize I am drawn to Geminis also, as I dig into my loved ones charts.

AW

vision777

yes i know a gemini

the lovers card inthe tarot deck is rule by the sign of gemini they like to talk alot and have fun and real good writers.

Ronia

The Lovers in Tarot is connected to Gemini through the duality of the situation though. The Lovers is not really much of a fun card, on the contrary, it's a major and very serious stuff. Something I can't say about the Gemini I know but the duality of Mercury himself is well depicted in the Lovers card. As well as the "above/below" duality of our world. (Rider Waite of course) It's lacking security as each crossroad. All roads are right, all roads are wrong. It's a matter of choice.

Padma

As well as the "above/below" duality of our world. (Rider Waite of course) It's lacking security as each crossroad. All roads are right, all roads are wrong. It's a matter of choice.

It's cause us Gem's are so dang objective ;) I can argue every side of a situation and see sense in all of them...I can argue my opponent's point and understand it perfectly, then switch back to my own shoes, and argue my own point brilliantly. We are multi-taskers and see everything at once.

And a few people in here commented that we are stupid... :p Really...?

Mainegirl, Pisces has a lot in common with gem, actually, because it's a sign of polarity and duality...

And I tend to collect Leos for some reason. Really wish I didn't.

queenxofxwands

Gush gush gush i LOVE geminis!! They are fabulous , fun, interesting people. My fav boyfriend was a gemini, and 2 of my best friends. I love the way they tick. Never met a gemini i didnt like :D Love their logic, coz i have f* all lol