Do you know a Gemini?

Ronia

It's cause us Gem's are so dang objective ;)

Um, I don't really think so. In fact, all the Geminis I know are far from objective, they are colder (huge difference from Pisces!!!), lacking empathy, even arrogant at times, etc. I was thinking of Mercury's duality and ambiguity. In every sense.

As about the Lovers in Tarot, the Gemini association is absolutley not written in stone anywhere or by anyone. The fact that it's a 6 Major doesn't necessarily make it a Gemini because it would mean the Majors follow the astrological signs which is not so. Magician = Taurus? no way. Besides Death as a Scorpio is 13, not 8. And so on.

Keeping in mind the nature of the Lovers' card, to me it's much more Libra than Gemini. because Libra is Venusian and Lovers is still about choices of the heart. Justice which is now assigned to Libra doesn't make any sense. Libras are about relating, Justice is about distancing. Justice is as Aquarian as it could be.

And so on. Lovers to me is not Gemini. Lovers is much warmer and deeper in the area ruled by the heart, not by the brain (Mercury).