Empty houses in chart, bad?

CelestialHorse

I learned more about the astrology chart, which is cool. I find astrology pretty interesting, I am grateful but I am sorta worried, is an empty house mean nothing will happen? I did do a little looking, looks like there isn't going to be major lessons in life, but I did have friends but come and go, I don't have a boyfriend, never been married, (if guys acted nice some of them just wanted sex which I am against unless the man and I are in love with each other, honestly I want a man to spend the rest of my life together, share things).

My 7th house appears empty, so is the 11th. Most of them are in house 4. I did find a few people that had an empty 7 house, but was able to find love and stuff. Is it possible that the 7th house is just looking more strictly, I want a family, not to play around. I never been into dating a ton of men anyway, I just want to find the one that share rest of my life with and settle down, long term.

Here is my chart:

Sun Aquarius
Moon Sagitarius
Mercury Capricorn
Venus Capricorn
Mars Scorpio
Jupiter Capricorn
Saturn-Scorpio
Uranus-Sagitarius
Neptune-Capricorn
Pluto Scorpio

2nd Cusp Libra
3rd Cusp Scorpio
5th Cusp Capricorn
6th Cusp Aquarius

What does the Cusps talk about?

Minderwiz

With 10 planets used by modern Astrology and 12 houses, that is bound to leave at least two houses with no planet. You could of course continue to add other bodies such as asteroids or Chiron, till your chart was full but there's no real value to be got from that, simply more confusion.

In the old days when only 7 planets were used, 'empty' houses were common, yet no astrologer worried about them for one second, or even used the phrase 'empty house'. The reason for that was that each house has a ruler, the planet who rules the sign on the cusp of the house.

You don't explicitly give your Ascendant but it seems that it is in Virgo, with your 7th Cusp in Pisces. This means your Ascendant ruler is Mercury to go with your Jupiter ruled Sun and your Saturn ruled Moon (I use the traditional and original rulers of the Signs but if you really want to you can try using Uranus as your Moon ruler). The affairs of the seventh House are thus dealt with through Jupiter ruler of Pisces (you could use Neptune but to be honest, Jupiter is a much better planet to have ruling your partnerships).

By the same token your eleventh house would be ruled by the Moon, which would govern your hopes, aspirations and friendships (amongst other things). Jupiter is direct and not badly aspected so the affairs of your seventh are not in any real trouble at all.

Some astrologers do get wound up about empty houses but to be honest, we all have them and yet all those empty houses have a planet 'in charge'. So don't worry - things are likely to work out well.