Lenormand Obsession #3- Noir

MoonGypsy

You are such a tease, Robyn! :p Please, please may i see the Violet one...pretty please?

Chronata

Just for you, my lunar gypsy Sis!

Attachments

• violet noir.jpg
    violet noir.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 91

MoonGypsy

Just for you, my lunar gypsy Sis!

Oh sweetie, you are such a darlin'! :* i love the violet so much! That color makes me swoon....:) Thank You!

Hugs and Lunar Blessings to my Gypsy Sis!
MG xox

Bluefeet

Glass charm in Noir style sounds wonderful.

The gold and violet Noir are amazing! :thumbsup:

baylys

Be still my beating heart. The golden makes it look sepia (LOVE it!!!), the violet makes it look like it got caught in the sunrise, just as awesome!!!

silverwings94

What moongypsy and everyone else said. I fell in love with both the golden and violet ones. You truly are gifted and I am so blessedto be able to have several of your beautiful works of art in my collection.
Namaste,
Kat

flying black kat

Robyn

I just got back on line tonight. My faithful computer died. Hate the new one. Trying to catch up on what I missed.

Now I want a violet, golden, as well as the orginigal black and white.

I love your work. I am always surprised. I have 98% of my decks, etc in storage. BUT I have all of your decks, no matter which type with me. I have everything that you have made, that I own, here, my various ruins, necklaces, etc., here.

I always look forward to seeing what you are up to next. Please don't ever stop creating and sharing your work with your biggest fans at AT.

Be at Peace
Kathy

Alta

o.m.g. I LOVE both the violet and gold versions! :heart:

ladybird

Beautiful, Chronata! Both the violet and the golden give off such different vibes. Love them and your work! Lovely, lovely, lovely! :heart: