Lenormand Obsession #3- Noir

Bluefeet

Lovely! Very nice case to house the cards. :)

MoonGypsy

Great Box, Robyn! i have some of those and they are the nicest hard plastic cases i have ever had or seen...so Yay for you and us! :thumbsup:
And please don't worry about an extra something. [speaking for myself, anyway,
...and probably for the vast majority of us]-- it is enough that you have created another gorgeous deck! :D :heart:

Hugs,
MG xox

baylys

Great Box, Robyn! i have some of those and they are the nicest hard plastic cases i have ever had or seen...so Yay for you and us! :thumbsup:
And please don't worry about an extra something. [speaking for myself, anyway,
...and probably for the vast majority of us]-- it is enough that you have created another gorgeous deck! :D :heart:

Hugs,
MG xox

What she said!!!

rylla

What about instead of an 'extra something' you'd just personalize the box...draw something on it...or write the name of the deck and sign it....just an idea.

MoonGypsy

What about instead of an 'extra something' you'd just personalize the box...draw something on it...or write the name of the deck and sign it....just an idea.

i think draw a little something on the box sounds like a great idea, Rylla! :) Actually--Super!

garmonbozia

well, you can beg...but I got so much more to do first!

:) I was kidding....mostly.

(Unless, of course, you considered it for a moment....then maybe I wasn't)

Chronata

But but...won't that ruin the box?
Hmmmm...I may have found something that might work at that!

MoonGypsy

But but...won't that ruin the box?
Hmmmm...I may have found something that might work at that!

Your artistic touch only makes an object more special...:*

ladybird

WOW! This is the first I've seen of this thread. (I don't know how I keep doing that.) What a beautiful creation, Chornata! I love the star speckled cards. The owls are just absolutely gorgeous, all of them are stunning, really! Great work....again! :)

Chronata

So...update...making adjustments...still waiting on printers.
Getting too excited!

And the whole drawing on a box thing...didn't really pan out. It just doesn't look very good, with these boxes.
I may go back to pendant idea...but this time a glass charm, in the noir style.
Stay tuned for that!

and um...oh yeah...I was messing around with images...and um...
I did this....

Golden Noir...

and no, this isn't going to happen...even though I really really like this effect! (I did a violet version too!) maybe somewhere down the line.......

Attachments

• golden noir.jpg
    golden noir.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 96