First reading with my Osho deck

Jenny-Li

Hi everybody!

Just want to share my first reading with my Osho-deck. I didn't do a New-deck-reading, I made a huge decision (well, for me it was...!) and had to get some feedback, so I kind of just threw the deck straight into business! (I've spent time with it during the last couple of days, shuffled it, admired it, gone through it card by card, etc - so we're not complete strangers to each other...!)

So my decision was to spend loads of money on getting a web site and an internet domain for myself. My question for the reading was:
Now, did I do a good thing here or what? And what will I gain from this experience?
(Yes, those are the kinds of questions I ask my decks, in that tone... Don't you do that...?;))

The Cards I drew were (I'm using the formal names, since I have the Swedish deck, not sure I'd translate the titles right):
7 of Water (Projections?), Page of Rainbows (Adventure?) and 3 of Fire (Experiencing??).
The spread was a simple 3-carder: Body/Outer reality, Mind/Inner reality, Spirit.

I think this is very reassuring (but then I am on an energy high right now!), I read it sort of like this:

7 of Water: The site will give me a face to the world, one that will be as true as I choose it to be (my morning pages this morning were about the discussion in Talking Tarot (?) about discretion, and how I'd treat that aspect if I was to make a website, I think it relates to that). It will be an interface to shape as I will.

Page of Rainbows: I'm leaving old ways behind and turn towards the unknown (I can't even do HTML yet, never got 'round to learning. Until now...!). No matter where it takes me, I'll grow and learn along the way.

3 of Fire: I will learn about my own spirituality also by telling others about it, by sharing with others and being open about it, I will also get closer to experiencing what I'm talking about. By telling others what I believe in, I will make those beliefs more real to myself!

So what do you think? Am I way out of line in these interpretations? Am I seeing what I want to see (projecting for real...?!)... Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!
Light and love,
Jenny :)

Alta

I think the deck spoke clearly and your interpretations are good. Excellent in fact!
I would add an additional overtone to the OZ 7 of Cups, which is the possibility of being misunderstood.

starfish66

I think that your deck spoke to you in a clear, concise way - Congrats!! Plus, I feel that your interpretations are right on the mark.

Jenny-Li

Marion said:
I would add an additional overtone to the OZ 7 of Cups, which is the possibility of being misunderstood.

Thanks guys! Marion, I will keep this in mind when I work on my texts, since they will be about stuff that matter to me, it's important NOT to be misunderstood. I will definitely focus on clarity in what I write!

Light and love,
Jenny :)

oriel

that was an insightful reading, Jenny. it might be a while before i start using my OZ deck and i enjoy reading about how it works for the others who have it. by the way, i'm a HTML freak if you ever need any help learning =)