Snow Symbols

Amanda

Snow was melting and sliding down my car window the other day and I became open and thoughtful just watching it and some symbols started to form in my mind...

The first thing I saw was an elephant standing with it's head and trunk back (facing to the right)... then it transformed into a lion (facing left), taking a bow.

Next I saw a flying dragon with a wide wingspan (facing right), mouth open like it was going to blow fire, which changed into a seahorse (facing left), which then transformed in a knight (facing left) down on one knee taking a bow.

Any thoughts on what I might be able to take away from the symbols I noticed?

Flames

Snow was melting and sliding down my car window the other day and I became open and thoughtful just watching it and some symbols started to form in my mind...

The first thing I saw was an elephant standing with it's head and trunk back (facing to the right)... then it transformed into a lion (facing left), taking a bow.

Next I saw a flying dragon with a wide wingspan (facing right), mouth open like it was going to blow fire, which changed into a seahorse (facing left), which then transformed in a knight (facing left) down on one knee taking a bow.

You're more in touch with yourself. There's a stirring inside. I also see humility (with the bowing).

They were all animals you noticed, so maybe you identify with aspects of them and you see that these elements reside within and that you can access their essence or you could feel that you don't possess some of these qualities and would like to. Two earth animals. The first one is large and majestic, representing wisdom, courage and strength and the lion, also represents strength, courage and power. Lots of energy. One moves slower and the other, very fast.

The flying dragon represents air and fire, and is clearly, more magical in nature, representing imagination and wonder, great power and strength. It might also reflect one's need to soar high, wisdom and longevity. The seahorse belongs to the realm of water. It is a symbol of protection, persistence and high-perception (from what I've read). It's also a symbol of good luck.

I've read that the elephant could also represent a heavy burden. Do you feel you need courage and strength at this time? Do you feel alone in something? Something to think about.

And then you have a human, a knight, down on one knee. A knight of cups, perhaps? or a knight of swords? It's interesting that the large animals transform into smaller animals and that the second pair, into the knight - kind of like a double transformation, blending energies and elements. Also something to think about.

You saw all of these images in snow. Apparently, snow can be a reflection of the various ways in which divine energy flows to us from a higher plane. I think you may find this link interesting.

http://www.meaningfullife.com/spiritual/nature/Spiritual_Meaning_of_Snow.php

Amanda

You're more in touch with yourself. There's a stirring inside. I also see humility (with the bowing).

Yes, "humility" is a very good word to describe the feeling of the visuals I was getting with the lion and the knight bowing, actually.

They were all animals you noticed, so maybe you identify with aspects of them and you see that these elements reside within and that you can access their essence or you could feel that you don't possess some of these qualities and would like to. Two earth animals. The first one is large and majestic, representing wisdom, courage and strength and the lion, also represents strength, courage and power. Lots of energy. One moves slower and the other, very fast.

Even though the elephant moves slower than the lion, the elephant I was seeing seemed more 'active'. Both the elephant and the lion had all 4 feet on the ground, but the elephant was rearing his head and trunk backwards... as if to make some "call" to/for action or something. "Majestic" is the word you used that really clicked for the elephant. The lion was bent down on his front legs, with his head down... as if to show respect, grace... humility is still the best word you used for the lion though, I think.

The flying dragon represents air and fire, and is clearly, more magical in nature, representing imagination and wonder, great power and strength. It might also reflect one's need to soar high, wisdom and longevity. The seahorse belongs to the realm of water. It is a symbol of protection, persistence and high-perception (from what I've read). It's also a symbol of good luck.

The dragon seemed a little threatening at first. And the little seahorse in comparison, coming next, was a strange little 'bloop' (sound of a water droplet) after the big fierce dragon. LOL By saying that now, it makes me think of the Chinese water-droplet torture.

I've read that the elephant could also represent a heavy burden. Do you feel you need courage and strength at this time? Do you feel alone in something? Something to think about.

Yep, always.

And then you have a human, a knight, down on one knee. A knight of cups, perhaps? or a knight of swords? It's interesting that the large animals transform into smaller animals and that the second pair, into the knight - kind of like a double transformation, blending energies and elements. Also something to think about.

Yes, probably that Knight of Swords in my spread about the kink in my plans. Didn't think of that, but a strong connection there.

You saw all of these images in snow. Apparently, snow can be a reflection of the various ways in which divine energy flows to us from a higher plane. I think you may find this link interesting.

http://www.meaningfullife.com/spiritual/nature/Spiritual_Meaning_of_Snow.php

Loved reading this! Really makes my little snow experience a whole lot more magical, and calming. Like, "Yes... what you saw was a real message." Definitely enjoyed the "meeting of heaven and earth" message and the way the snow gently falls down... and gently sliding down my window... seems like I was getting some gentle and reassuring insight.

Thank you! :) I have a lot more to consider now!

MaineGirl117

Elephant (important to have it's head up and trunk back) Luck (specifically $$); facing right (follow your intuition)
Lion (ruled by Sun) coming to YOU.

Dragon (fire); seahorse (water); Knight bowing (my primary deck Ludy Lescot has the Knight of Pentacles bowing)

- humbled by a drastic change in circumstances

Amanda

Elephant (important to have it's head up and trunk back) Luck (specifically $$); facing right (follow your intuition)
Lion (ruled by Sun) coming to YOU.

Dragon (fire); seahorse (water); Knight bowing (my primary deck Ludy Lescot has the Knight of Pentacles bowing)

- humbled by a drastic change in circumstances

Nice! Thank you MaineGirl. :)

My money situation has definitely been changing for the better (thank Goodness!) and it's funny now that I think of it... I was talking to my stand-in boss the other day about how the store that I'm currently working in is a "...much bigger beast..." than where I came from and it's taking me a little longer than anticipated to get on top of it. Actually, the stand-in boss is not quite used to it either, since his store is a lower-volume store (and much nicer, since it was just built a year ago-- he's used to everything functioning properly... lol).