Anyone Have Mystiches Kipper?

Aerin

Well, mine is by Royal Mail versendet so I should know fairly shortly...

emmsma

Seeker*13* said:
As far as I know, there will be 4 Extra cards available for the Deck soon. I don't know if it will be a re-release or how you are able to Purchase them.
If you like the Art from her, she also has a Deck out: Engel und Maddonnen, which is wonderful.
Here you can see some of the cards:
http://www.amazon.de/Engel-Madonnen...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1252690484&sr=1-1
I got this for X-mas from my Aunt, and I really like it.

The 4 new cards are from the Mystical Lenormand deck, not the Kipper.

I just love her art. Not an angel person though. Darn.

Miss Divine

I've had this deck for about a year, but only draw 1 card from it once in a while.
How do you guys use it?
I think the deck is sooo lovely, but the only books I know of about Kipper cards are in German, and since my German sucks, they are of no help.

Some people lay them all 36 cards out (the plateau) like with Lenormand cards.

Maybe I should start using them more....

emmsma

For about 6 months or so, this was the deck I used for my daily draw. Ever so helpful to me.

Le Fanu

Glad to see this bumped. I love this deck. I bought myself one from amazon.de a bit ago and I love it. I love the fact that Ive no "official" meanings and no way of getting any apart from those fluently gobbldegook babel fish translations. How liberating is that?

But here is a deck you can just sit and look at and the meanings flow freely. The Kipper is slightly more exotic and ever so slightly darker than the Mystisches Lenormand. Wonderful deck.

Miss Divine

My mom translated the LWB for me since she speaks perfect German. :)

F.M. Tarot

I have fallen hard for this oracle after seeing the photo's! Where can I buy this one? Do I have to buy it from Amazon.de? How do those who speak no german and have no reference materials use this oracle, I am really interested! Do you just go by your thoughts about what is presented on the cards? Or have some of you deveoped your own meanings for each card, or system?

Le Fanu

F.M. Tarot said:
I have fallen hard for this oracle after seeing the photo's! Where can I buy this one? Do I have to buy it from Amazon.de? How do those who speak no german and have no reference materials use this oracle, I am really interested! Do you just go by your thoughts about what is presented on the cards? Or have some of you deveoped your own meanings for each card, or system?
Ive only ever seen this on German amazon. Just follow the same steps as you would on English-speaking amazon.

I do not read German, but the thrill of this deck is that the pictures are just so vivid, it is a wonderful exercise just looking. Meanings come so effortlessly with these images, I find...

I translated the titles and have written out my responses to the images and what "themes" or ideas they convey to me. F.M, if you're really unsure, I can send you a document by email which I did and sent to Essjay with suggested (and I say SUGGESTED) meanings for the cards

emmsma

I also started with google translated meanings, which I've expanded on with my own feelings based on imagery.

Essjay

Le Fanu - it's a wonderful document, I found it a great help.

As to how to use the cards I use them exactly the same of Lenormands and it seems to work. You can use the no-layout system and just put them all down or spreads. I love Phoenix Rising's pyramid spread for Lenormand which is: -

Situation (3 cards)
Advice (2 cards)
Outcome (1 card)

Such great cards :)