Les Vampires - New Lucy Cavendish & Jasmine Becket - Griffith oracle

WolfyJames

Thanks for sharing! It does look lovely.

Emily

I like it too, very pretty. :)

lalalibra

Yay, I've been waiting to see this deck! I had read an interview with Lucy Cavendish a couple months ago, and since hearing about it then, I couldn't wait to know more about it. This deck looks beautiful... It's going to take a lot more patience to wait all the way until March now! :D

Anyway, I found that interview again. Here is what she had to say about the deck...
"I’m working on another deck with Jasmine, which is about, broadly, warnings, protection and fallen ones, being able to identify vampiric energies – very helpful for empaths and people who see too often only the good in others"
(from: http://www.psychicbazaar.com/blog/2012/08/psychic-bazaar-interviews-lucy-cavendish/)

I loved the Oracle of Shadows and Light; one of the reasons being the way it delved into the darker aspects of life in an honest and refreshing way. This vampire deck seems to have a similar appeal.

manga365

Nice! This one is going on my wishlist! Thank you for sharing!

Miss Divine

Ooohhh, I like!!

JenWt43

When I saw the theme of the deck, my first thought was that I wouldn't need this one.

But then I looked at the sample cards and, as usual, they are doing a fantastic job of taking what could be a shallow theme, and applying a layered and thoughtful interpretation to the cards. So...now I have this on my wish list, of course!

The Shapeshifters is a deck I absolutely love and I have been following OwlMoon513's You Tube card study. Take a look if you haven't already!

meeka4monty

I'm so excited, thanks for the heads up!

JenWt43, I've been doing the same, I love Owlmoon513 & have fallen in love with my Us Shapeshifters.

Eowyn Annwyl

Oh, I must have! Love Oracle of Shadows & Light and Shapeshifters.