What Oracle Decks Are You Using? (2014)

VibrationalEnergy

Happy New Year to everyone!!! May 2014 bring forth what you need to see!

I am currently in Queensland, Australia promoting my deck, so been a bit out of touch with the chat here.

Looking forward to sharing, listening and being part of this community!! Debbie A. Anderson

Miss Divine

Conscious Spirit and several DV decks believe it or not. I'm in one of those ''I don't wanna hear any doom or gloom'' kind of moods at the moment.

Marcus R

Picked up the "Enchanted Map" oracle cards for $10 while in Maroochydore visiting my Mother for Christmas. Very beautiful cards. Have done a 3 card reading for my wife. Works very well.
Will be using these for the coming year. Hope to get a lenormand deck eventually too.

stellar4

Pulled out the Fatima Oracle (got it for Christmas last year) and started working with it today. Its one of those 'Cheap as chips' decks but it has been giving great readings!

sunmoonstars

I'm using mainly a deck of playing cards, the Deck of Shadows, and the Gilded Reverie Lenormand. :) Sometimes I'll use Doreen Virtue's Goddess Guidance Oracle or The Romance Angels Oracle.

FLizarraga

The Enchanted Map Oracle (yes, Marcus, it's great) and the Holitzka I Ching (please burn the LWB --whoever wrote that abomination never bothered to match the meanings with the actual hexagrams). Both were highly recommended to me by analuisa --one of my favorite people in the whole wide world--, and for good reason.

Plus several Lenormand decks (which I won't list here, being the unbearable pain in the behind stickler for consistency that I am, since Lenormand decks have their own AT set of threads).

katieb

I also am using the Enchanted Map Oracle which I found to be different and very straight to the point, loving it so far. For the moment that is the one used the most but I also use the Romantic Angels, the Oracle of Shadows and Light and of course my Lennies

Flaxen

Tarot d'Eltynne and Lilac Dondorf.

FLizarraga

I also am using the Enchanted Map Oracle which I found to be different and very straight to the point

Interesting! That's exactly how I feel about it. Do you use the book much? I find it a tad too sugary --the images are not, thank goodness.