See of Logos

baba-prague

I have had so many emails about this deck recently and I just don't know how to answer them. So - a solution! I thought I'd make a small announcement here. We are working on the deck and intend to publish it this year. I don't want to say when as - as some people well know - Alex and I seem to always take longer working on images than we imagine. But the deck IS happening at last!

We won't post images for quite some time (and yes, they have changed yet again - we are now on our fifth version of the style), but when we do, we'll certainly show them on Aeclectic.

Now I have to sit down tomorrow and write all those individual emails too...

Sophie

Aaaaaaahhhhh!

(multiply by 10 and you get my sigh of relief and joy: I have been waiting for SO LONG! :D)

6 Haunted Days

Fudugazi said:
Aaaaaaahhhhh!

(multiply by 10 and you get my sigh of relief and joy: I have been waiting for SO LONG! :D)

I 2nd that! It's great to here it's going to finally come together. Very much looking forward to images :)

shadowomyn

Awesome! And this time I'll just stick to paypal, since my credit card companies are brats. (Although the one that I have on paypal *did* call me the next day to verify).

Aulruna

*does the happy appreciation dance*

I've been waiting for this FOREVER!

Lots of inspiration your way :D

inanna_tarot

oooooh exciting!

Aerin

baba-prague said:
We won't post images for quite some time (and yes, they have changed yet again - we are now on our fifth version of the style), but when we do, we'll certainly show them on Aeclectic.

Five - according to this site fives are about travel, adventure and motion.

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/spiritual-meaning-of-numbers.html

Good luck, it will be very interesting to see te progression of style since the first ideas were put online.

Aerin

baba-prague

Thanks for the support. This deck has been close to impossible to get right but I do think we're getting there finally.Well, we have to, we've decided that now is the time it will happen! I look forward to being able to show pictures and say, "Yes, those are final". :)

Lexie

I also look forward to see some scans baba-prague! :)

moderndayruth

Yay! Another Magic Realist's deck on my wish list :D