See of Logos

inanna_tarot

the high exchange rate doesnt stop me wanting to see more pics! Baba - we need more pics!

Granville

Maybe they intend to keep the price at $95.00 and adjust the euros accordingly......if not, that's over $4.00 per card.....as much as I love Baba's decks.....that is a bit much!!!!!!!!!!

FaireMaiden

$95 Dollars? :bugeyed: OUCH :bugeyed:

Or, 95 Euros? :bugeyed::bugeyed: DOUBLE-OUCH:bugeyed::bugeyed:

AND, a Limited-Edition release around Christmas-time? :bugeyed::bugeyed::bugeyed: TRIPLE-OUCH :bugeyed::bugeyed::bugeyed:

Oh, Baba... lassie... the woe of it all, :(:(:(

Aerin

Well folks, let's not play the violins yet......

It is an ooooollllllldddddd page, and will be updated... and prices may change....

Christmas present looks like my best hope though. It may have to be bought early and put away if it comes out beforehand.

Aerin

ps when Karen posted this thread it was my birthday, so clearly an omen. A good one.

Penny Dreadfuls

Aerin said:
Well folks, let's not play the violins yet......

It is an ooooollllllldddddd page, and will be updated... and prices may change....

Christmas present looks like my best hope though. It may have to be bought early and put away if it comes out beforehand.

Aerin

ps when Karen posted this thread it was my birthday, so clearly an omen. A good one.

Considering Baba was just posting about the soaring prices of printing a deck (she mentioned this in the Tarot of Prague thread) I fear that it wouldn't go down, but only up :( As you said the page is old!

Whitney

I was very interested in this oracle. I love everything Karen an Alex have done so far. The cards are not only stunning but also read so well for me. I just need to buy the last two of their decks from my wishlist. But I REALLY hope the price goes down. I don't have that amount of money for it. :( Hopefully there will be an update soon!

baba-prague

The deck will be the equivalent of $95 - whatever that is in Euros when the time comes.

I don't know whether we'll be able to do any special pre-order offers or similar. Basically we are only printing 1000 - no reprints - so we need to charge enough to cover the time, production costs, royalties and so on.

I hope that we'll be able to begin to show more pictures later this summer. The production of this one is going to be very special indeed. After all these years of work, it needs to be!

Lexie

baba-prague said:
The deck will be the equivalent of $95 - whatever that is in Euros when the time comes.

I don't know whether we'll be able to do any special pre-order offers or similar. Basically we are only printing 1000 - no reprints - so we need to charge enough to cover the time, production costs, royalties and so on.

I hope that we'll be able to begin to show more pictures later this summer. The production of this one is going to be very special indeed. After all these years of work, it needs to be!

If this oracle was published today, it's price would be around 60 euro...of course the exchange rate favours me but still...60 euro and shipping cost...seems a little bit too much for a deck even for one as lovely as that one is going to be! Of course we must keep in mind that this is going to be a limited edition of 1000 copies.. Unfortunately I don't have that much money to spend...:( :( :(

Aerin

baba-prague said:

Thanks Karen. That helps, just to get an idea of what I need to save.

I'm saving up anyway. Completely understand that OF COURSE you need to charge enough to make it worth you while. Just freaking over the exchange rate kind of a thing.

Maybe a pre-order something that's signed???????? would be nice. Something that is cheap for you/ Rachel but worth a lot to the punters?

Aerin x

Anam Cara

Oooh! I've been anxiously awaiting the See of Logos!
Something to add to this year's Christmas list perhaps??
Or sooner?? (No pressure Karen!! ;))
:heart:cara