Torn Between Two Lovers Spread

LadyLove

This is the first spread I've ever made and posted somewhere. :D So all comments are welcome.

(1).........(2)
......(3).......
(4).........(5)
......(6).......
(7).........(8)
......(9).......
(10).......(11)
......(12)......

1.) Who Lover A truly is. What parts of his/her personality do you not know about/refuse to see?
2.) Who Lover B truly is. What parts of his/her personality do you not know about/refuse to see?
3.) What type of person do I truly need in a relationship?
4.) My true overall compatibility with Lover A.
5.) My true overall compatibility with Lover B.
6.) What would my ideal compatibility with my ideal mate be?
7.) What qualities and personality traits that Lover A has that I need.
8.) What qualities and personality traits that Lover B has that I need.
9.) What qualities and personality traits that I need in a mate.
10.) Details/chances of a solid, steady relationship with Lover A.
11.) Details/chances of a solid, steady relationship with Lover B.
12.) What type of relationship do I really need?

The way this spread is meant to be read is like such: the cards representing Lovers A and B need to be compared to the card that tells me what I really need in the field of love. Whichever compares the better is the choice I would make. :D
This spread does have a little room for expansion in some areas; I did a version with about 16 cards in it for a friend who was really struggling with her guy problems. The spread could also be modified for multiple possible lovers, like if you're in a love square or pentagon. :D

Spiritualized

I had a friend ask me today for a reading that this spread will be perfect for, thanks!

Pique Dame

So happy I found this spread! I literally did a search for "Torn Between Two Lovers" and, naturally, this is the only one that popped up. I'll admit, I've been "feeling like a fool" lately, so I'm hoping this spread brings me clarification.