Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

drug

^ i`m cancer sun aries moon too. my (male) best friend is aries and we love talking to each other. but i think thats the only aries i know in my social circle lol.

i absolutely can't stand cancer males and females (except for one i know, which was amazing). every other sentence the cancer male says angers me! the cancer female just ignores you for no reason lol, and way too moody and unpredictable. being a cancer sun, i guess i hate myself lol! i can't stand libras who are my age as well, they annoy me too much! i seem to hate every libra in the same year as me throughout school days. but i love some libras, there's 3 libras in my msn (not my age) while 0 cancers.

i love scorpios and their passionate character. the guys i love most are scorpions, they attract me most, but they are kinda cruel and mean and i get scared of them from time to time. but yet their mysterious character attract me like magnets!

but my best boyfriend is a gemini, nice to talk to, sweet, funny and amazing. i feel free and relaxed with him. totally different from the intensity i get from scorpions!

my best female friends are aquarians and leos. <3 the aquarians :D you rarely have to deal with any emotional crap with them.

yorickbrown

feticeira said:
I could stand you, I`m a cancer with an Aries moon sign :D
But yeah, having both signs I can totally see where you are coming from I get those clashes all within myself...

you're right, we probably would get along then! perhaps my directness wouldn't come across as insensitivity, but as honesty? (which is how its intended). that must be weird, though, having an aries moon... but i'm sure it must make you a very strong, creative and extremely independant character.

powdermonkey

I'm highly amused to see Virgo, Scorpio and Capricorn tied for second place - these all fall into my 'most infuriating signs I couldn't vote for because I'm close to too many of them' category! Both my parents are virgos.. all my best friends have been scorpios.. all my boyfriends have been capricorns. I honestly don't know how I've stayed so sane!

Helvetica, your description of your Virgo mum a few pages back = my mother EXACTLY. She always made me set the table with the cutlery sitting an inch from the edge of the table, properly spaced, with the serviettes folded correctly x.x but like you said, wicked sense of humour and amazing at cooking!

anion-

I voted Capricorn myself. I myself am a crazy triple water (Sun in Pisces, Moon in Cancer with Scorpio rising... and yet, not institutionalized...). I usually get along with most people... but every Capricorn I have met thus far drives me to drink if I have to deal with them frequently.

Free Flight

everything written below is said in jest using socially accepted stereotypes

I voted for everyone apart from Taurus. Taureans are rocks and they may run over everyone but it is only because of the intense superiority that such a sun signer is blessed with ;)

Aries - get on very well with male aries but the feminine variety I struggle with

Gemini - man how many geminis spend their time confusing me. Up down around sideways backwards upside down. they just make me dizzy

Cancer - hard on the outside but dig to deep and they just crumple

Leo Look at me. Look at me. No your not watching LOOK AT MEEE!

Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night - i cannot amend rainwolf's comments. Perfect to a T

Libra--So indecisive. Just make up your mind! Rainwolf known to crush on them with predjudice!

Scorpio- watch that tail it stings!

Sagittarius - can I just pass on meeting any more?

Capricorn- make sure when you are with them your mountain boots have spikes on them you may need these for dubious purposes

Aquarius- get out of the clouds man!

Pisces- sweet but get a backbone

OK OK Now the entire AT people hate me!

sorry!

velocitygirl

There's something distinct about Scorpians. Something I absolutely hate. I'm not friends with any, I've disliked a lot of them, and I just think... yeah. I don't know. Yeah. They do think they're pretty deep.

Though a lot of people hate Taureans too. And I'm one of those -_-

yorickbrown

Free Flight said:
I voted for everyone apart from Taurus. Taureans are rocks and they may run over everyone but it is only because of the intense superiority that such a sun signer is blessed with ;)

Aries - get on very well with male aries but the feminine variety I struggle with

Gemini - man how many geminis spend their time confusing me. Up down around sideways backwards upside down. they just make me dizzy

Cancer - hard on the outside but dig to deep and they just crumple

Leo Look at me. Look at me. No your not watching LOOK AT MEEE!

Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night - i cannot amend rainwolf's comments. Perfect to a T

Libra--So indecisive. Just make up your mind! Rainwolf known to crush on them with predjudice!

Scorpio- watch that tail it stings!

Sagittarius - can I just pass on meeting any more?

Capricorn- make sure when you are with them your mountain boots have spikes on them you may need these for dubious purposes

Aquarius- get out of the clouds man!

Pisces- sweet but get a backbone

OK OK Now the entire AT people hate me!

sorry!

thats insane. you've voted for everyone who's not your own sun sign!

Alta

Did you notice the title of Free Flight's post?

everything written below is said in jest using socially accepted stereotypes

powdermonkey

rainwolf's descriptions are pretty accurate and funny, but one thing stood out to me. having known a lot of virgos, i agree they can be anal, critical, prudish, having very odd and sometimes inaccurate views of themselves, weird enough to eat cereal at night definitely.. but i've never known one to be mean!

I think the thing with the old manipulative scorps (at least those that i've known) is that they like you to play into their game. and if you do, that's when you're going to get 'stung'. yes, they can be cruel but i've found the more direct and straightforward with them you are, if you don't bother reacting how they want you to, you sort of rob them of their main weapon. being compulsively devious, that is.

but then, i'm a saggitarian. i would be a fan of 'directness'. :D

and i knooow, i'm going to start up the 'sun signs are so oversimplfied and a load of bollocks' thing again, but i'm just having so much fun with these sweeping generalisations!!

yorickbrown

Marion said:
Did you notice the title of Free Flight's post?

oh no, i saw! its just so funny! funny insane.