Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

miss_apples

I actually picked 5 signs.
A lot of them however are based on gender.

Taurus...I tend to not get along with Tauruses of either gender, which is bad because both my mom and son are both tauruses. I dont get along with my mom...but I do with my son. Perhaps he is the exception :p

Leo...I actually am a Leo myself but me and Leo men tend to clash heads big time.

Libra...I love Libra women, my best friend is a Libra. Libra men however drive me nuts...which sucks because I seem to attract them like flies and I am attracted to them, but they drive me bananas.

Virgo...Mainly the guys, every virgo boyfriend I had has stalked me after I broke up with them, so it put a bad taste in my mouth.

Pisces...mainly men. Every pisces male I have known so far has been very wishy washy.

Of course I am not saying every person under these signs are like this, but these are the experiences I have had with those signs.

rash212

I voted for cancerians

How much more tough can it get??? I find cancerians too emotional...maybe coz being a sadge i cant understand emotional beings!! Not that i am cold hearted or anything like that.. but cancerians can start of an argument on "emotions" at the drop of a hat!! Too possesive, and being a freedom lover.. i feel i just cant get along with these people! I find it very tough to handle them!

rcb30872

Dark Inquisitor said:
Virgos seem to have a little seed of OCD that threatens my sanity. I have friends who are virgos and I like them very much. It's just that occasionally they will open the door to that alternate reality where all the food cans are alphabetized and perfectly alligned , where all the vacuum lines in the rug must be straight , where all the houses on a street should match , and scare me.
I'm a Virgo, food cans alphabetised, never, heck, they may not even be lined up at all, just chucked in, "oh, that will do, near enough is good enough" :laugh: (quietly, I have known some seriously OCD people, and having them how like what you have mentioned above, I think, what a waste of time, everything have to be just so). My house looks like a pigsty, stuff lying everywhere, one day I will get round to tidying it up, but I can guarantee that it will not stay that way for long.

Bec

rcb30872

Enchanted said:
Well I voted for Capricorn just because two people that I have had personality clashes with were of this sun sign. I just felt that there are ways of saying things that don't hurt peoples feelings so much, truthful but perhaps a little more tactful. The thing is though when I spoke about it they had no idea that they had had this effect and were surprised.
Although I am not a Capricorn SUN sign, my ASCENDANT is Capricorn, have to identify what you have said. And I am a Virgo!! Double whammy!

Bec

paradoxx

I voted Cancer, unpredictable, prejudice, erratic, emotional, and difficult to connect with. They can't express themselves well, and then they try to pretend it didn't happen, they hold you to their highest expectations and then fail to live up to your not so high expectations. Half the time it is easier to just seperate yourself from them and not worry about it.

rcb30872

paradoxx said:
I voted Cancer, unpredictable, prejudice, erratic, emotional, and difficult to connect with. They can't express themselves well, and then they try to pretend it didn't happen, they hold you to their highest expectations and then fail to live up to your not so high expectations. Half the time it is easier to just seperate yourself from them and not worry about it.
It's funny that you should say this, after reading this, it reminded me of my real run in with a Cancer, and that was when I was about 18, or there abouts. (I have a good memory for things that happened years ago, but when it comes to memory for what happened in the shorter term - useless). So, well, I was friends with her at school, and when we finished going to school our "friendship" continues. I met a guy, a Gemini, and we went out. Then, this Cancer "friend" stole this guy from me, although what we had couldn't really considered a real relationship, but it was, well, something. Then, after that, I continued seeing the guy, not as in, well, you get my point, just being as a friend. Then she started making up all these stories that he didn't want to see me again, which I thought was a load of bollocks, but in the end not only did I stop seeing her, I stopped seeing him as well. It was all for the best in the long run.

I remember once I remembered she stayed over my place once, and we slept in the same room, because that was the time when I was living with my mum, my brother and the brother's girlfriend. I had a dream about the guy, so when I woke up, I asked her straight away if I said anything in my sleep, because at the time I had the tendency to do that. She said no, but the funny thing, after that night then when all this stuff started happening, her telling me that he was not interested in seeing me anymore. Bit of a coincidence, no???

So, paradoxx I agree, to a point what you said!

Bec

Enchanted

rcb30872 said:
I'm a Virgo, food cans alphabetised, never, heck, they may not even be lined up at all, just chucked in, "oh, that will do, near enough is good enough" :laugh: (quietly, I have known some seriously OCD people, and having them how like what you have mentioned above, I think, what a waste of time, everything have to be just so). My house looks like a pigsty, stuff lying everywhere, one day I will get round to tidying it up, but I can guarantee that it will not stay that way for long. Bec
My sister in law who is a Virgo, is the same...the house is messy, clean but messy and I don't think she would dream of alphabetising anything. However, she is a planner and a perfectionist. If you want help to plan something, this is the girl you call. Methodical and supreme attention to detail, nothing will be left to chance. Her plans may be scrawled messily but they are solid.
rcb30872 said:
Although I am not a Capricorn SUN sign, my ASCENDANT is Capricorn, have to identify what you have said. And I am a Virgo!! Double whammy! Bec
My friend who is a Pisces, has a Capricorn Ascendant....interesting combination!!! :D And she is my "tell it like it is" friend. What seems like a lifetime ago, I did ask her to be my bridesmaid for this very reason. I had my lovely Cancer friend who would say I looked beautiful in everything, very important. :D And then my dear Pisces/Capricorn friend who would say "love (the Pisces bit)...you look like a dolly that should be covering toilet roll" (the capricorn bit) :D I had my bases covered. :D

I think Cancer is getting a bit of a bad rap here...my Cancer friend is lovely and she has taught me so much. About listening to dreams and following your heart...which in this "messed up" world is I think an admirable quality. Okay...so it may have led her down the garden path a few times but...at least she isn't afraid of what she feels and I admire her for that. With my Virgo Ascendant is certainly doesn't seem to be something I am able to do with such abandon.

miss_apples said:
Leo...I actually am a Leo myself but me and Leo men tend to clash heads big time.

Libra...I love Libra women, my best friend is a Libra. Libra men however drive me nuts...which sucks because I seem to attract them like flies and I am attracted to them, but they drive me bananas.
You mentioned being a Leo and sometimes not getting along with Leo Men. Well I am a Leo and have had the same experience...Leo women...no trouble, like we are old friends. I actually lived, in a purely platonic way with a Leo male for a couple of years. Definitely a "clash of wills"! My way...no....my way! :D Maybe it is just because we were friends and nothing more, but I found it all to be very good spirited in the end and now we have ended up with a very sibling like bond...good natured ribbing because at some level we understand each other.

I get your Libra thing too...my ex was a Libra...like a moth to a flame. But OMG would you PLEASE make a decision!!!! This century would be nice!!! Maybe I should go back and check Libra's too, but I can't help it...I like 'em. :D

joannski3

why does everybody have to hate the scorpion? we always get a bad rap, but at least we don't put up with nonsense! everyone overlooks how we are healing, nurturing, and sensitive individuals ;-)

so while we are bashing signs, i don't like virgos. they are way too anal retentive for me and the sign just seems so boring as a whole.
cancer is supposed to be my best mate, but none of my cancer boyfriends have been good for me. way too emotional.
pisces gets on my nerves, i don't like martyr whiney types.
and my current boyfriend, aquarius gets on my nerves. my mother is one too. can't plan ahead, very airy, independent. i guess as a scorpio i'm too controlling!
capricorns are too stubborn and exasperate me.
my sister is a Leo and is extremely difficult to deal with.

i guess the rest of you guys are OK! :-D

Alta

wow, lucky for us that Scorps are "healing, nurturing, and sensitive individuals" and don't hate absolutely everybody. Just: virgos; cancers; piscians; aquarians; capricorns and leos. lol
Good list. :D :D

Sophie

Yeah, I bet my Scorp boyfriends missed out on the healing nurturing stakes. They seem to have skipped straight to the sadistic cruel side of the sign ;). Of course, being a whiney martyr, I would say that :p

er....

(I'm about to do something very dangerous here)

Scorpios are VERY EGOTISTICAL AND THINK THEIR FEELINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN OTHER PEOPLE'S

Phew. I have wanted to say that for 12 years :D I feel better now. Maybe I'll call one of my Scorp girlfriends and tell her I love her dearly. And I do!