Bias Poll--what sign do you have a real problem with?

What sign do you "dislike" :P

• Aries--I hate that little ram

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Taurus--That dumb bull runs over everything...

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Gemini--Just won't stay on one subject!

• Cancer--Stop crying!! You're issues with mother are normal!

Votes: 38 11.8%
  • Leo--They just want ALL the attention...

Votes: 47 14.6%
  • Virgo--Critical...mean...anal retentive...eats cereal at night...

Votes: 53 16.4%
  • Libra--Talks way too much! But rainwolf loves them for some reason ;)

Votes: 23 7.1%
  • Scorpio--They just think they're SOOO deep!

Votes: 59 18.3%
  • Sagittarius--Arrogant, much?

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Capricorn--Their purse/wallet is basically a black hole that money falls into

Votes: 39 12.1%
  • Aquarius--Just plain odd.

Votes: 29 9.0%
  • Pisces--wishy washy wishy washy wishy washy....snap out of it!

• Total voters

Sophie

sharpchick said:
"I'm not bossy. . . I just have better ideas. . . "
Haha! You sure you're not a Leo??

rainwolf

Helvetica said:
(I'm about to do something very dangerous here)

Scorpios are VERY EGOTISTICAL AND THINK THEIR FEELINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN OTHER PEOPLE'S
I think I'm actually about to do something more dangerous--I think that should have read cancer, as one has said that to me before. Honestly, how can you believe that?

Sophie

That's no my personal experience of Cancers I know. Cancerians make lovely boyfriends and kind friends - and a most unselfish sister :)

OK, so they are sensitive. Very. But they are also sensitive to other people.

rainwolf

Sensitive until you get on their bad side :eek:

They have a habit of holding things against you, bringing up crap that causes more drama (they LOVE it), and manipulating. I'm suprised that others have not witnessed the bad side of cancers! My cousin and I agreed on many different points about them, and we both said that whenever we were around them (we apparently attract them as friends like flies) we would always get an emotional drain.

My other friend says that when I'm around my cancerians, I change (unbeknownst to me) and I seem broody and negative!

Sophie

Let's agree to differ Rainwolf. I hold the cancerians I know as among the best, kindest, brightest people I know. Bad apples you find anywhere. After all, even I know some unpleasant selfish Pisceans :eek:

It just goes back to my complaint at the beginning. There are no bad signs, not really. There are some bad people, made up of all sorts of influences. I daresay you might even find a couple of cancerians among them.

When I have been with cancerians, I always feel loved and cheered - they have the best, craziest sense of humour of the zodiac and the most communicative laugh. It goes with the sensitivity...

Crystelle

CandyApple said:
Hey no one is talking about me....um...i mean MY Sign Sagittarius. I surely am not arrogant. I just think that the most interesting thing to talk about it myself. I am sure you all agree.

If you aren't careful I will have to be bluntly philosophical and tell you all how wonderful I am and all about my good qualities. But I am too lazy to type it all up now.

(found a book y'all might like. It is a funny book. worth the read if you really get behind Astrologly.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/07...102-6451417-8980926?n=507846&s=books&v=glance)

Hey there! Yes I was really very excited to see that us sag's are at the low end of the poll. I think though, it's because we tend to exude an air of not wanting to conflict, even though the thing that we might say could really be hurtful. Don't discount the fact that we're always the life of the party -- unlike Leos and Aries we don't have to be the center of attention but we're always in the center of the action! HEHE!

Oh and I voted Aquarius because the people are one of the signs least likely, at least in my opinion, to take a joke and forgive and forget... they say you're forgiven but really, they hold a grudge.

For all of those that posted boyfriend woes check this one out:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/03...103-5104814-6617434?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

CandyApple

Crystelle said:
Hey there! Yes I was really very excited to see that us sag's are at the low end of the poll. I think though, it's because we tend to exude an air of not wanting to conflict, even though the thing that we might say could really be hurtful. Don't discount the fact that we're always the life of the party -- unlike Leos and Aries we don't have to be the center of attention but we're always in the center of the action! HEHE!

Oh and I voted Aquarius because the people are one of the signs least likely, at least in my opinion, to take a joke and forgive and forget... they say you're forgiven but really, they hold a grudge.

For all of those that posted boyfriend woes check this one out:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/03...103-5104814-6617434?s=books&v=glance&n=283155
ROFLAMO....sags represent! Center of Action....I think a lot of the times we are the action ;)

Crystelle

CandyApple said:
ROFLAMO....sags represent! Center of Action....I think a lot of the times we are the action ;)

Here here!
My virgo bf agrees LOL

rcb30872

rainwolf said:
They have a habit of holding things against you, bringing up crap that causes more drama (they LOVE it), and manipulating. I'm suprised that others have not witnessed the bad side of cancers!
I have! I already mentioned something about somewhere in this thread!

Not to mention that one of my brothers ex-friends was a Cancer, I think, and he was the biggest w***er I have ever come across. The stuff that he had to say about other people was atrocious, he was just one big trouble maker and a major s**t stirrer!!! I never liked him!

Bec

Sophie

Can we judge an entire population on one single person or even a handful?? :confused:

By that token, we are all wankers, really. Because I am sure there is at least one wanker in every sign ;) (I know three Sags who are, but as a rule I like Sags, and am a Sag moon).

Maybe those people who have trouble with cancerians really have trouble with their own feelings, and with emotional confrontation?