What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

CharlotteK

Bosch and Dreaming Way Tarots are en route :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

ayuryogini

Just received Amerigo Falchi's Omaggio a Erté; I'm in love. It's so gorgeous and every card is a woman.

On the way: Victorian Romantic Tarot Deck with Baba Studio's VRT silk reading cloth, the alternate Lover's card Tarot bag and the book. Very excited!!!

SunChariot

BTW, the postman (actually postwoman) brought me my Nicoletta Ceccoli Tarot today. I am SO in love with it. It became my favourite deck in the space of a few hours.

I LOVE the postman/postwoman or is that postperson(?) today!!!!

My Crysalis is still on its way to me. So still have that to look forward to.

Babs

RiverRunsDeep

BTW, the postman (actually postwoman) brought me my Nicoletta Ceccoli Tarot today. I am SO in love with it. It became my favourite deck in the space of a few hours.

Babs

Glad to hear you are loving your new Nicoletta Ceccoli deck! :)

The postman is bringing me the Zombie Tarot, thanks to a trade with TinySpark. :heart:

EmpressArwen

Babs

In the US, it is mail carrier (nongender specific)...so maybe post carrier?? :)

I have Omegaland and Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle coming!

I think Omegalnd is hilarious/amazing! I've owned Wisdom of the House of Night before but gave it to a friend...then I missed it too much so had to reorder.

Sphynx131

I have Omegaland and Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle coming!

I think Omegalnd is hilarious/amazing! I've owned Wisdom of the House of Night before but gave it to a friend...then I missed it too much so had to reorder.

I just got Omegaland Tuesday [emoji4] I haven't had a chance to have a good look at it yet, but what I've seen so far is awesome!

And I'm waiting on LeGrande Circus & Sideshow which was supposed to be shipped at the same time but that hasn't shown up yet ☹️

mercuryempress

I just got Omegaland Tuesday [emoji4] I haven't had a chance to have a good look at it yet, but what I've seen so far is awesome!

And I'm waiting on LeGrande Circus & Sideshow which was supposed to be shipped at the same time but that hasn't shown up yet ☹️

I've been eyeing the LeGrande Circus

got the Bosh on the way

Rhinemaiden

I went on a Shakespeare binge... today I received the Shakespeare Oracle (in reality a 78 card tarot deck); also the way is the Shakesperian Tarot (when I saw that the moon card in that deck was Titania and Oberon with the caption "Ill met by moonlight proud Titania" I knew I had to have the deck... that's what goes through my head every time I draw a moon card or see the moon... )

Happily binging with the Bard... :)

rachelcat

Ooo, I love the Shakespeare Oracle! Enjoy!

I got the Angel Tarot (US Games Marseille redrawing) from rylla! It's just as sweet as I thought it would be!

Now hoping my Starlight Dragon didn't lose its way from Germany to here . . .

CharlotteK

Trump L'Oeil: Tarot of Portmeirion is on order but I don't know how long it will take to arrive. Also waiting for Kings Journey to arrive. I am not doing at all well with abstinence.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk