~New Year's Spread~

moderndayruth

IR, thank you so much for sharing this spread! I did it with Fairytale Tarot and i loved it, especially the "QC card" calculation - it's a first time i did something of a kind - really exciting :D
Love&Light
mdr

Indigo Rose

.traveller. said:
Thank you again for such a concise and useful spread :)

moderndayruth said:
IR, thank you so much for sharing this spread! I did it with Fairytale Tarot and i loved it, especially the "QC card" calculation - it's a first time i did something of a kind - really exciting :D
Love&Light
mdr

You are welcome! I'm glad to share techniques I've had success with in Tarot. It's also great to know the spread is useful. Thank you for the positive feedback! :D

:heart: IR

Harlequin Kitty

Hi, Indigo Rose :) I've tried your spread but I changed it a little bit. Instead of seasons I asked about the most important spheres in the Querent's life, and namely:
1. Private life
2. Job
3. Phinances
4. Spiritual growth
Besides, I drew 2 additionals for each card in main positions what made up 12 cards totally + QS and SC.
Thanks a lot for this interesting spread :)

Emerald_Empress

Thankyou for sharing this spread, cant wait to try it!!
Kaz

deb13b

This one looks interesting, I must try it out !

schmedrake

I did this spread last night and it was amazing. Thanks!

LostEvi

wow this looks like a fun spread ~ iwill have to try it!

Yasmina_Libelula

Great spread. Thanks for sharing.
It gave me some much needed practice b/c interpreting the cards challenged the heck out of me!

beachcomb

this was a great spread and thanks so much for sharing. i got a really interesting reading (all wands-that never happened before) and it was spot on with what i had already planned to be doing. so it was really insightful to go deeper.