The Peeping Tom Spread.

wordwitch

Oh I have to try this one! Great spread!

afrosaxon

This is definitely a floor-spreader, Azarial! :D

Gotta try it. :cool:

T.

Azarial

I should have called it, "The Azarial Can't Mind Her Own Business Spread". lol

Poet

Hi, i'm a newbie in Tarot. I would like to ask about this "peeping tom" spread. Since there are so many questions linked, do we need to ask the questions one by one before drawing the card for each position or just one general question??

Yasmina_Libelula

Poet said:
Hi, i'm a newbie in Tarot. I would like to ask about this "peeping tom" spread. Since there are so many questions linked, do we need to ask the questions one by one before drawing the card for each position or just one general question??

Poet, A general question should do fine. I find that asking no questions at all works best... All the questions will be answered in the spread. What works for me with this particular spread is meditation. Try meditating on the person or the subject without forming any questions. Meditate some more on the person or the subject while you are shuffling. The cards will do the rest.

Btw, this is one of my favorites. It really helped me with my MIL situation. You have no idea the benefits! Thank you!

Trocks

Gahh. I want to do this one.
But it's so much for me to write out. XD
I need a printer.

tigerlily

Heh, I know some persons I'd like to try that spread on.... but - there are so many positions! I can't remember them all and I have this superstitious belief that you gotta have the positions firmly in your mind, or Tarot just throws random cards at you, sorta asking back: "errrm... what was the question again, exactly?"

Perhaps I'll partition it, see how it works...