The AT Frankenstein Patchwork deck

zan_chan

My Balbi has an odd spare Queen of Batons. It has a small half-moon shaped bite taken out of the top. Does yours have the same? If you don't mind the missing piece, you can have her too :)

Celice

If anyone is interested in the original thread where we discussed this idea: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=134087 :)

I have the Eight of Cups from the Baroque Bohemian Cats (2nd ed) to contribute.

I also have the Ten of Swords from the Universal Waite, if we get to the point where we have to duplicate decks, or if we find a more exotic Strength card and want to swap out the current Strength.

EDIT: We should have someone write a LWB that names all the decks each card is from, and maybe name the ATers that contributed them.

Chronata

ooh...I got a bunch of cards form my own various decks...

Let me see what I can scramble together!
This is a fun idea.

Celice

We should also vote on the final name sometime, we have AT Patchwork and AT Frankenstein suggested so far. Any other ideas?

thorhammer

Celice said:
We should also vote on the final name sometime, we have AT Patchwork and AT Frankenstein suggested so far. Any other ideas?
Frankendecken :D

\m/ Kat

zan_chan

Ooooh naming is fun!

Tarot of the 78 Spares?

The Baroque Bohemian ATs?

The Lighter Weight? (because the deck it came from got, er, lighter?)

ok I'm done for now...

thorhammer

zan_chan said:
Tarot of the 78 Spares?

The Lighter Weight? (because the deck it came from got, er, lighter?)
Oh god stop killing me . . . The Lighter Weight . . . oh, laughing so hard I can't breath . ..

\m/ Kat

Eowyn

This is such a great idea, Le Fanu!

I don't have any extra card. But I will be a fan of the cause any ways :D

Celice

zan_chan said:
Ooooh naming is fun!

Tarot of the 78 Spares?

Oooh I really like this one! We should put up a poll before the deck is done so people can vote.