Grand Ellessia Tarot of Aisselle Gabegie

Pen

Card back sides

Been busy today. Hope this is sufficiently loopy for everyone.

The bleed is still on, and it won't be so bright when/if printed.

Pen

gregory

Wow.

Feels inferior.

Again.

OctavaSpera

Love the mystical quality of the spirals and the Goat/Aisselle motif! If I may make a suggestion, the oval fill color could be different to add contrast. Maybe a lighter shade of lime green? Or pink-ish?

Also, a technical note. I noticed that Photobucket shrinks the size of the Gamecrafter template (Need a Pro account to prevent resizing).

I suggest submitters to attach the image directly to their post if possible, or use some other image sharing site.

Pen

OctavaSpera said:
Also, a technical note. I noticed that Photobucket shrinks the size of the Gamecrafter template (Need a Pro account to prevent resizing).

I suggest submitters to attach the image directly to their post if possible, or use some other image sharing site.

The Photobucket link is just for looking. And the cards will be smaller anyway.

Pen

Oh, and I already tried pink. It's a bridge too far, even for Aisselle.

OctavaSpera

goldenweb said:
The Photobucket link is just for looking. And the cards will be smaller anyway.

Pen

Got it. It's my first time working with such a project so I have a lot of questions.

Please add my name on the Magician. I'm working on a Marseilles-style card, Magician wearing a tinfoil hat holding a teapot on one hand and a certificate on the other, and a goat standing next to him

Pen

List updated - the Magician is yours. Re. inset/pink see P.S. above.

Pen

OctavaSpera

JoelDee said:
I really like that!!!
Thank you, I found the Marseilles much easier to work with than the RWS. It looks a lot better copied freehand compared to RWS. I think my card looks jagged on the computer but I hope it will look fine printed on a poker-sized card.

I hope more people join this project! Though it's only a few days old.

Pen

OctavaSpera said:
I hope more people join this project! Though it's only a few days old.

Me too. ALL welcome, and a lovely Grand Ellessia tarot deck as the end result...:)

Pen