I'm making a 'new' 'bear' tarot deck...

tarotlyn

(((Tarotlynn))) I am so sorry for your loss!!
:heart: Thank you, Quester! :*

(((tarotlyn)))
It's so heartbreakng when we lose our beloved pets. Sending love and prayers to you.
:heart: :heart:
:heart: Yes, it is heartbreaking...thank you so much! :*

:heart: tarotlyn
p.s. I am working on a new tarot deck and hope to
post it in a new creation thread soon...
Thank you :heart: everyone that helped me with the bear deck :heart::):thumbsup:

MoonGypsy

:heart: Thank you... Lee Lee Lou passed peacefully like the little angel that she was :angel:
Her two offspring (Taco and Rosebud) and I are adjusting... but we miss her so :(

I'll be back on AT soon as I can...with an update on the bear deck.

Thanks again, everyone!:heart:
tarotlyn

Beloved sis, i kept a big white candle burning next to a big chunk of rose quartz (((for you and Lee Lee Lou))) -all that day and evening--i also did a bit of drumming during the time i felt she was leaving...:heart: i love you, dear sis..

tarotlyn

:heart: dear sis...you are the sweetest person I know! :heart:

Thank you. Your lovely candle and especially your Rose Quartz really worked! Lee Lee Lou was VERY peaceful
and even her vet commented on that. I did feel complete love and peace surrounding us on that day :):heart:

Thank you so much my dearest :heart: sis! :* for thinking of us :)

:*:*:* Love you!
Lyn
p.s....Sis, Lee Lee Lou will be one of the Chi cards in my
new 'Medieval Chihuahua Tarot' deck...new thread started already...

rylla

I just noticed this thread now and I'd like to join as you are doing such a WONDERFUL job -if I may say so-and the deck comes to life beautifully! It's going to be lovely!

I definitely prefer the first Ace of Sword. It looks 'richer' and actually I like the idea of clouds on the Ace of Sword (the Sword cutting though, or bringing clarity, or dealing with a situation - it feels appropriate to me)

tarotlyn

I just noticed this thread now and I'd like to join as you are doing such a WONDERFUL job -if I may say so-and the deck comes to life beautifully! It's going to be lovely!

I definitely prefer the first Ace of Sword. It looks 'richer' and actually I like the idea of clouds on the Ace of Sword (the Sword cutting though, or bringing clarity, or dealing with a situation - it feels appropriate to me)

:heart::) Hi! rylla! Thank you for joining the thread, and it is a looong thread, so you probably
missed the posts saying it has been published already here:
https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/all-bears-tarot

All of the proceeds are going to help save Panda, Polar, and Sun Bears. But if you want it at cost,
please pm me and we can arrange that instead.
Or you are welcome to print out the card images in this thread, although they are not the
edited latest versions of each card.

BTW, I loved the first version of the Ace of Swords card as well, but I got voted down...LOL

:heart: HUGS
tarotlyn

rylla

I'm late, as usual. Alrealy published? That's great news! Thank you for the post. I'm going to visit the website and order a deck right now!

tarotlyn

I'm late, as usual. Alrealy published? That's great news! Thank you for the post. I'm going to visit the website and order a deck right now!
:heart: Yes, thanks, :heart: rylla!
I see that you have purchased the deck retail and I want you to know that
100% of the proceeds will be going to save these precious bears!

:heart: BEAR HUGS FOR rylla!
Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) UPDATE RE: 'All Bears Tarot' deck:
I was contacted today by someone that found my beartarot.com site and emailed me to
ask if I would consider selling them this deck at a wholesale price for their Metaphysical store.

I would love to do that, but as you all know, the cost for, even me as the author, to get this
deck printed is $11.99. Then there would be the shipping. So I replied and said I could give
them $5 off.

And if I buy my decks at cost and sell them from my own site, I would have to sell them at
a wholesale price of $16.99 each plus shipping. Still that would only leave $5 going to save
the bears. Which is still okay as long as 100% does get donated.

I am not sure they would want to go that high, but I don't think I can go lower than that
because then it would defeat my purpose in the first place :bugeyed:

Hope that all makes sense?
:heart: tarotlyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) Just want to let everyone in the thread know that the All Bears Tarot deck is now
available in a 'regular' standard sized deck...

While it is still available in the poker and jumbo sized decks, a lot of you would prefer a regular size as well.

i found a new wonderful printer and they are doing excellent quality work for me.

i changed from gamecrafter to printerstudio.com...best thing i ever did! :thumbsup:

So if you are interested, please pm me and i will send you a link to order.
:heart: Hugs, Lyn