What is up with the Burdel?

Mallah

I Like the Burdel only so-so....

It seems..."wiggly"...like the engraver had shaky hands or something. In some ways that's what's charming about it...and I always like the odd anomalies that you see in these decks...and Burdel's got plenty of them;

I just don't like the LoS version with the multlingual panels (as if we couldn't figure out what "La Papesse" means)...where they've had to squish the image to get it to fit, or chopped off some of the feet or ends of the wands...

Richard

I had a mini LoS Burdel, which I gave away. Whenever I used it, I felt as if a headache was about to happen. The images are very pleasant, but just too fussy or something. I'm far more comfortable with the incisive simplicity of the Grimaud, which strangely is rather hard to find.

frelkins

Hmmm.... That hasn't been my experience. For example, TG lists many TdMs, but most are either not available, OOP, or sold out. Have I diverged into a parallel universe? Or am I simply delusional?

Le Sigh. :D Just IM, call, or Skype Tarot Garden. They very likely have them/can get them quickly - in some cases when Dan & Jeannette have been at a conference they just have to update the website when they get back, or just unpack and enter the new arrivals in the database. I've often called just called 'em up and they ship out the deck. :) Just call 'em up and see. :D

House of Tarot also has the Fournier in stock. ;) Fields Books has 4 different TdMs currently in stock and more on the way, for which you can get notification. Google is your friend. :D Best wishes.

Mallah

Fields Books has 4 different TdMs currently in stock and more on the way, for which you can get notification.

Um...Burdel is apparently my friend and convos...these are them...again.

(not that I'm looking for any right now...this just proves my point...these are all burdel and convos.)