Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Sacred Days of Midsummer 2017

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Talking Tarot


 
sweetcherise13's Avatar
sweetcherise13  sweetcherise13 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 May 2015
Location: Wisconsin,USA
Posts: 1,234
sweetcherise13 

Happy Solstice everyone.

I'm taking a little longer to interpret the recent draws and really sinking my teeth into this one and anticipating my draws each day.

I'm really enjoying this.
Top   #121
Disa's Avatar
Disa  Disa is offline
The last in line
 
Join Date: 14 Aug 2006
Location: Moon Gazing: Georgia, USA
Posts: 6,150
Disa 

Happy Solstice
Top   #122
EmpyreanKnight's Avatar
EmpyreanKnight  EmpyreanKnight is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Oct 2015
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 1,853
EmpyreanKnight 

Well, it is the signature sacred day of this spread after all. Happy Solstice, everyone!
Top   #123
RiverRunsDeep's Avatar
RiverRunsDeep  RiverRunsDeep is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2015
Location: h-e-r-e
Posts: 2,705
RiverRunsDeep 

Happy Solstice, lovely ATers. This is my favorite day of the year.
Top   #124
RavenOfSummer's Avatar
RavenOfSummer  RavenOfSummer is offline
My friends :(
 
Join Date: 27 May 2016
Location: Washington, D.C., USA
Posts: 531
RavenOfSummer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRunsDeep View Post
Happy Solstice, lovely ATers. This is my favorite day of the year.
Mine as well, RRD Hope you had a wonderful day
Top   #125
Scarlet Woodland's Avatar
Scarlet Woodland  Scarlet Woodland is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 May 2015
Location: Wiltshire, England
Posts: 1,370
Scarlet Woodland 

Really interesting to see how many of us have drawn linked cards at the top and bottom positions of the spread. I drew a queen in each spot

Happy belated solstice everyone! I ended up having my solstice day today in the end, as was working yesterday but spent 3 hours walking in the wilds today... followed by some well earned drinks
Top   #126
RavenOfSummer's Avatar
RavenOfSummer  RavenOfSummer is offline
My friends :(
 
Join Date: 27 May 2016
Location: Washington, D.C., USA
Posts: 531
RavenOfSummer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Woodland View Post
Really interesting to see how many of us have drawn linked cards at the top and bottom positions of the spread. I drew a queen in each spot

Happy belated solstice everyone! I ended up having my solstice day today in the end, as was working yesterday but spent 3 hours walking in the wilds today... followed by some well earned drinks
I got Pentacles at the top and bottom! The suit of summer in the Prisma Visions deck And another Pents today!

Sounds like a lovely Solstice day I spent my day yesterday in a very similar way
Top   #127
CosmicBeing's Avatar
CosmicBeing  CosmicBeing is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Nov 2015
Location: Where trees sing a melody
Posts: 6,215
CosmicBeing 

I'm pulling them daily...so I don't know what the bottom card is yet.

But I been getting some odd cards here and there. Been using "Your readings" to brainstorm with others what it may mean.

Like the June 19th shows us our strength.
I got 2 cups Rx
Only thing I can think of is Maybe I'm good at having power struggles in a relationship (not equals) or that maybe my strength is in beginning relationships but issues in maintaining them or the ability to walk away from a relationship.

Not sure what else to think of it.....I mean I am not the type that really maintain relationships of any kinda really. Most people I am friends with..I am only friends with for a few years. Only been one person I been friends with for like 8 or 9 years...and that is only because they give me the space I need....aka don't have to talk daily to. Even then it may show a lack of emotional closeness.

Going to post in "Your readings" to get other's perspectives....hard to read for self at times.
Top   #128
RavenOfSummer's Avatar
RavenOfSummer  RavenOfSummer is offline
My friends :(
 
Join Date: 27 May 2016
Location: Washington, D.C., USA
Posts: 531
RavenOfSummer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicBeing View Post
I'm pulling them daily...so I don't know what the bottom card is yet.

But I been getting some odd cards here and there. Been using "Your readings" to brainstorm with others what it may mean.

Like the June 19th shows us our strength.
I got 2 cups Rx
Only thing I can think of is Maybe I'm good at having power struggles in a relationship (not equals) or that maybe my strength is in beginning relationships but issues in maintaining them or the ability to walk away from a relationship.

Not sure what else to think of it.....I mean I am not the type that really maintain relationships of any kinda really. Most people I am friends with..I am only friends with for a few years. Only been one person I been friends with for like 8 or 9 years...and that is only because they give me the space I need....aka don't have to talk daily to. Even then it may show a lack of emotional closeness.

Going to post in "Your readings" to get other's perspectives....hard to read for self at times.
I'm pulling them daily as well...by "bottom" we just mean positioned at the bottom of the circle, which was yesterday's card if you're following the layout as posted. We're weren't talking about the last card- not pulled yet And some people might be laying out their cards slightly differently if they started with Day 1 at the top.

That card is very interesting for that position...one thing that comes to mind for me is, could it be saying that your strength is you don't need a relationship in order to be happy, or in order to do the things you want to do or be the person you want to be? Maybe self-reliance, that type of thing. Maybe others have thoughts.
Top   #129
CosmicBeing's Avatar
CosmicBeing  CosmicBeing is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Nov 2015
Location: Where trees sing a melody
Posts: 6,215
CosmicBeing 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenOfSummer View Post
I'm pulling them daily as well...by "bottom" we just mean positioned at the bottom of the circle, which was yesterday's card if you're following the layout as posted. We're weren't talking about the last card- not pulled yet And some people might be laying out their cards slightly differently if they started with Day 1 at the top.

That card is very interesting for that position...one thing that comes to mind for me is, could it be saying that your strength is you don't need a relationship in order to be happy, or in order to do the things you want to do or be the person you want to be? Maybe self-reliance, that type of thing. Maybe others have thoughts.
Oh I didn't even think of that at all. That is fitting....I rarely enter relationships. Not the type that jumps from relationship to relationship....

I'm going to add that perspective to....that is very fitting for this card. I like relationships if structured right...but I always willing to do stuff on my own even if no one else is interested. I thought of that possibility for this card before I looked at your message...I thought maybe it meant me fine with working alone or doing my own thing.

Thank you for the other perspective. Always nice getting someone else's perspective of a card's meaning..

Well my last card I pulled was Sun for June 22....need to pull one for June 23rd.

How to enjoy our self in the moment? Sun (last card so far)
I thought of the 5th house naturally ruled by leo. Enjoyment, freedom, love affairs, creativity, scriptures, children, entertainment, etc.
Maybe in a literal term....go outside and be in the sun.

I am starting to notice a theme in my spread...has a level of hermit type energy even though hermit hasn't come up yet.

My first card is 10 of wands for my creativity and inspiration. I took it to mean too many ideas and having trouble deciding.
Top   #130




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.