The Temperlyne Tarot online

Alta

What a startling image. I did a start and double-take when I realized what I was looking at. Deeply original and I very much like both concept and execution (even 'in progress').

Alta

INFINITE LIGHT

I would just like to say much love and respect on that it's been a hard journey thing. I'm going through one too and when they say "in life they're will be storms" they weren't lying.

Of course then that will always lead to us saying

I have weathered the storm and I have seen the sunrise into spring.

I'm going to make my own tarot deck someday and you taught me two things just by looking at your page.

1 you have to experience the cards to create them
2 as you just do art for the sake of art things will come with inner interpretations that will help lead you to your goal.

That within itself is great wisdom from someone who is making a tarot deck which makes PERFECT SENSE because you teach what you have come here to learn and if you don't experience the wisdom you receive then to you it's just knowledge and true energies will not ooze from the cards or from your consciousness if what you are saying is just words you yourself have not integrated into your consciousness.

Thanks.

I also like how your an artist who interprets her paintings just as Cool as they look.

Lastly I've been getting the tower ALOT lately and my understanding of it's meaning has grown ALOT.

And if this picture is a phoenix being born from the ashes of the tower then I AGREE CONPLETELY!

That, to me, is a high consciousness adjustment for the meaning of the card that fits more my life more than the conventional one.

Babalon Jones

Very nice! I love your Tower and Star.

Chronata

Back??? You ARE back!!!!

Hooray!

Your post just totally made my day, Temperlyne!

I love this deck...and I am so happy that you are still on the creator's path!

(And I love that there is a phoenix in the Tower! Wonderful image!)

Strange2

*So good* to see you back, and continuing your creative journey and bursting through! I subscribe to your blog feed, and was thrilled to see your new post.

Shine On!

OnePotato

Hullo Temperlyne.

Welcome back!
Nice work.
And it's nice to see that you are still working on this.

truelighth

Whoohoo.. that is the best news I read in ages. I so love your art and your vision on those cards. I am glad the deck is not dead and that you are continuing with it, Temperlyne. I will surely be watching every new card when it is finished. :D

Lady Morgaine

Beautiful!!!!

What a beautiful image of the tower. It makes my heart skip and takes my breath. Amazing. I love it when paintings grab a persons heart they way this does. Wonderful vision!

Sidhe-Ra

Fantastic! I'm so delighted you've re-emerged! Your Tower is glorious :)

Em xx