Chronicles of Destiny

WolfSwan

Hi all, I tried searching for a Chronicles of Destiny study group and it doesn't look like there is one.

I was wondering in anyone would be interested forming a study group around these beautiful cards? They are amazing and accurate too, but I'd love to form a deeper understanding, because it feels like they are much more complex than they appear on the surface.

rosesandchocolate

i would like to join you. i bought this deck yesterday and want to learn it with others.

WolfSwan

Great! It's s lovely deck isn't it? I'll see if there are any others interested and then we can start. Should we do it card by card?

rosesandchocolate

i think it is beautiful. it would be a good idea to start from card 1 and study it card by card. i can wait for you and start whenever you are ready :)

Eva4

I'm still waiting on my deck, but I would like to join this group as well.

WolfSwan

Fantastic, welcome Eva!

You'll love this pack, it's great. I can't wait to become more familiar with these cards and the combinations. I get some weird combinations sometimes that I don't really understand, so it will be nice to have somewhere to discuss this :D

Eva4

Fantastic, welcome Eva!

You'll love this pack, it's great. I can't wait to become more familiar with these cards and the combinations. I get some weird combinations sometimes that I don't really understand, so it will be nice to have somewhere to discuss this :D

Thanks, WolfSwan. :) I'm looking forward to this group!

2dogs

Before you get too far, have a look at the pinned guidelines thread at the top. It links to an index thread for each deck and these link to a separate thread for each card. Then people can add more posts for each card without them all getting jumbled up in one massive thread :livelong:.

Eva4

Before you get too far, have a look at the pinned guidelines thread at the top. It links to an index thread for each deck and these link to a separate thread for each card. Then people can add more posts for each card without them all getting jumbled up in one massive thread :livelong:.

I knew I was missing something. Thanks. :)

Eva4

I'm kindly withdrawing myself, WolfSwan, from this study group.