Pierre Madenié Tarot Facsimile is launched

emmsma

Have we a solution for those of us in the US?

gregory

Have we a solution for those of us in the US?

Find someone there with a paypal with a cash balance and ask ? Find someone in the US, from here, who successfully ordered one and ask them to do it for you and you pay them (which is what the Blessed Sulis did for UK people...)

Shoot paypal ? (I tried that by phone. USELESS, they were :()

Rasa

Gregory and Le Fanu, thanks so much for the pictures and the review! I am in rapt suspense waiting for my deck to arrive... I'm not sure if the words and images help to tide me over, or only make the wait more torturous. ;)

*twiddles thumbles impatiently*
*fidgets around*
*paces back and forth*

I hope it's not too long... sometimes the mail is very slow in Uruguay.

Greg Stanton

Desperately trying to purchase this deck. Has anyone in the US gotten PayPal to work?

Greg Stanton

Yes - but it needs to be cash based, as far as we can tell...
What does this mean? What are the steps? I've only ever paid with my card.

gregory

Then you are (sadly) in the same position I was ! As far as I can make out, his paypal will not accept card based payments. If (like Sulis, who baled me out) you happen to have money IN your paypal account (from selling, for instance - I assume hers would be from her bags !) - it can pay using that.

Otherwise... I suggest you do as several of us did and find someone who HAS cash in there ! One US person who has managed to buy one was Annabelle - whose paypal takes money from her bank account. It's "phone a friend" time - unless you dare buy euros and send them in the mail (I have done that in my time, though only within Europe - but it is a risk...) or send an IMO.

Greg Stanton

Ok, thanks. I will transfer money from my bank account into my PayPal account and see if that works.

gregory

If it does - let us know - that may be of use to others. I just refuse to give paypal access to my bank account })