Rainbow Travellers Tarot

RainbowGypsy

Oh Pamela, thank you so much for sharing your experience with the Rainbow Travellers Tarot. You make my heart smile and it is so wonderful to hear from people that have connected with my deck. They truly are precious to me as I feel I gave them the opportunity to have their own voice and to share their message with others.

I feel so blessed and want to share a card that always reminds me of gratitude. It is the Six of Pentacles. To me this card is about giving and receiving, and about the warmth and blessing of coming from a place of gratitude. So often we are so busy with life we forget to take the time to reflect and really appreciate all that we have.

The joy of feeling the warmth of the sun, the changes of colour in the leaves, the bounty of the harvest, good friends and beloved family. When was the last time you remembered to truly thank someone from your heart. Letting someone know they make a difference in your life is a gift that keeps on giving. We have the opportunity to support each other, to focus on what is good and share the joy of being connected. I am grateful for the amazing community that I have found through the connections I'm making with the Rainbow Travellers Tarot.

You make a difference in my life.
Blessings of abundance and joy!
Carmen

Attachments

• 6pentacles.jpg
    6pentacles.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 127

Penthasilia

I just received mine today and it is GORGEOUS! Oh my, the colors are unbelievable- just absolutely stunning. Thank you so much- it will be treasured. :heart:

bogiesan

Looks like a great tarot, enthusiastically received.
Congratulations on seeing the project through creation, production and delivery.
I hope you sell out your print run.

RainbowGypsy

Ohh Penthasilia I'm so happy to hear it arrived and you love them :) this truly makes my heart smile and I feel like Christmas has arrived early when I know that my deck is finding its way to the homes of those who love it!!

Thanks so much Bogiesan, I'm so enjoying being able to connect with everyone here and truly appreciate all the support and encouragement

Blessings of starlit nights and dreams come true ♥ ¸.•*`*•.✰¸.•*`*¨♥ `*•..¸♥

starlightexp

Not the normal style of deck I read with but I will say that it looks like you did a bang up job with the thing. Well done!

gregory

I just received mine today and it is GORGEOUS! Oh my, the colors are unbelievable- just absolutely stunning. Thank you so much- it will be treasured. :heart:

What she said - it really is lovely. (I had a few issues with the fool when I thought there was an extra leg :bugeyed: but I have settled down now...)

RainbowGypsy

Ohh Gregory, this is the second time I heard that and I will remember next time to make sure the bag someone is carrying is not the same colour as their boots ;) I'm so glad you got past that and that you are enjoying the deck.

A bit of a description I recently wrote about the image:

The Traveller is excited about a new journey. Her bag is packed with all of the things she feels she needs to have with her. It hangs loosely around her shoulders draping to hang freely from her hip where she can easily reach whatever she might need. There is an expression of exuberant anticipation as she snaps her fingers to connect with the energy of this new experience tapping into the hope and promise of the rainbow.

There is more but I'm working on a detailed eBook about reading intuitively using this deck.

Thanks for your comments and I'm glad to hear when people receive the cards :)

Attachments

• travellersbag.jpg
    travellersbag.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 111

baylys

What she said - it really is lovely. (I had a few issues with the fool when I thought there was an extra leg :bugeyed: but I have settled down now...)

I thought the same thing lol

desertrat

Penthasilia enabled me on this deck, and now I am eagerly awaiting it in the mail. :D I love purchasing self-published decks, they always seem more special to me. I feel honored to own them. This one will be the same, only more so I'm sure since the artist is such a kind and lovely lady. Best wishes to you, Rainbowgypsy. :love:

desertrat

Ohh Gregory, this is the second time I heard that and I will remember next time to make sure the bag someone is carrying is not the same colour as their boots ;) I'm so glad you got past that and that you are enjoying the deck.

The Fool knows how to accessorize is all - her bag matches her shoes. ;)