Lee Bursten's Marseille Book

Lee

Hi garmonbozia,

It looks like that edition does indeed come with the book, however, as gregory suggests earlier in this thread, it might be a good idea to email LS to make sure the book is in English.

"Lee Buster" is the universe's way of making sure I don't get a swelled head. :)

Barleywine

"Lee Buster" is the universe's way of making sure I don't get a swelled head. :)

Look on the bright side, it could have been worse. They could have put a couple of "a's" and a "d" in it! ;) Have you thought about expanding the book? Based on our converstations here, it seems like your current thinking may have evolved some.

Lee

Look on the bright side, it could have been worse. They could have put a couple of "a's" and a "d" in it! ;) Have you thought about expanding the book? Based on our converstations here, it seems like your current thinking may have evolved some.
Lo Scarabeo holds the copyright on the book, so any plans they might have for the book would supersede my own. :)

garmonbozia

I heard back both from someone via the LS website, and from Riccardo here on AT.

The book in the set on their website is in Italian only. The woman who answered my email to the website said they would correct the image of the book being in English.

3ill.yazi

It's a shame. There should be a petition or something.

manandcards

I heard back both from someone via the LS website, and from Riccardo here on AT.

The book in the set on their website is in Italian only. The woman who answered my email to the website said they would correct the image of the book being in English.

Damn,

I really want to read Lee's ideas. :(

MissChiff

I just picked this book up on eBay.... I'm very pleased... Lee I really enjoyed this book....

MissChiff

I wanted to add that I got the book and deck kit.....

Emily

I just picked this book up on eBay.... I'm very pleased... Lee I really enjoyed this book....

I like the way the Minors are explained. It seems so simple and yet makes so much sense. I'd always stressed over the Minors and yet after reading the book it gave me the confidence to expand on the examples given and really makes reading the Minors easier.