Tarot Card Meaning Apps

Busby

Hey i'm fairly new to tarot and i was wondering if anybody knew of any good apps that tell you tarot card meanings? I know of a few good websites for that information, but are there any good apps? There's ine that i found called goldenthread that looked alroght but i haven't downloaded it yet. What do you guys think?

magicjack

There are many threads here regarding tarot apps. My personal favorite is UniTarot.

Tanga

I mainly use UniTarot (which has 8 decks on it - including RWS and Marseilles)

And my new favourite is the App for the Tarot of the Holy light.

(Apps for Android).

Busby

I have the rider waite deck but i can't find an easy app to find the card meanings. I can find the meanings on websites fairly easy though. You said foolsdog has a bunch of them?

Onaorkal

I have the Galaxy Tone app and love it for that! It uses the Rider Waite cards and gives keywords and some possible meanings. It's really useful as a learning and practice tool!

danieljuk

Galaxytone apps on Android have excellent information on each card in a deck. You can also get to an index of all of them by picking "browse cards". There is keywords and text, reversal and upright for RWS, some other Galaxy deck apps only have uprights though. You can also choose to have extra pages display with as well as the app makers interpretations (done by Ace of Stars on AT), you can have a tarotpedia definition and Waite. There is also card associations with symbols, runes, chakras, all sorts of things like that.

WolfyJames

Have you thought of using Evernote? It's not a tarot app, it's a note app that you can use on whichever OS your on and sync your smartphone with. As long as you only sync 2 devices it's free. So you could enter the meanings of your favorite websites in it and access them on your smartphone. Personally I've created numerous entries in Evernote about tarot and different oracles like the Petit Lenormand. I've created other personal entries about personal stuff or purchases I want to do.

purple_scorp

The evaluation version of Orphalese Tarot Software can be downloaded for free (for PC/Laptop). You can select to download sample Decks that have Card Descriptions/Notes.