Hadar Tarot de Marseille deck Images: Upright & Reversed

jmd

Just a quick note on the copyright question.

My understanding is that the images were posted individually in separate threads in the process of discussion and study of the deck. It is as a result of ongoing study that the full deck has been shown for these purposes, which Charming-Pixie's effective table has made easily accessible.

It is undoubtedly a grayish area as to copyright, as are generally discussion forums which are active and that accumulate numerous materials over time.

I will remove this and other posts off-topic over the coming week or so.

Fulgour

jmd said:
Just a quick note on the copyright question.

My understanding is that the images were posted individually in separate threads in the process of discussion and study of the deck. It is as a result of ongoing study that the full deck has been shown for these purposes, which Charming-Pixie's effective table has made easily accessible.

It is undoubtedly a grayish area as to copyright, as are generally discussion forums which are active and that accumulate numerous materials over time.

I will remove this and other posts off-topic over the coming week or so.
We've still got the Hadar in the "archives" ~ always good to know! :)

FLizarraga

I know this is an old thread, but I'm happy that the Hadar Marseille scans are still here, as the book is MIA and this is the ONLY resource I have found for checking reversals with this deck. Thanks!

Hythlodaeus

When I click on the links to the scans, I get an error message stating that I don't have permission to access the page(s). Is this content still available??

Abrac

It's still available. You have to be logged in. If you're logged in and still can't access it then I don't know. It is still available though.

Hythlodaeus

I am logged in but still getting the message that I don't have access.

Hythlodaeus

I am logged in but still getting the message that I don't have permission.

Hythlodaeus

Thanks, I'll try that. And sorry for the double-post...I accidentally clicked the "Post" button twice...