healing stones

nanab

Okay I have a question for you. I have heard that if your put a certain stone under the bed of a sick peron that this will help heal. Now what I need is the name of the stone or any other suggestions you have.

Thanks in advance,

nanab

Sophie

Never heard of that. Sounds like an old wive's tale to me - why under the bed in particular? A crystal's vibrations can work anywhere in a room, but in the case of physical illness, best put it directly in contact with the patient unless there is a physical reason why that can't be done.

As for which stone - it depends on which ailment! Different stones help with different conditions.

If you are thinking tonsilitis, for instance, you might want to choose a light-mid-blue stone like blue lace agate and place it directly on the person's throat for 30 minutes at a time, several times a day. If you can give the person some blue lace agate to hold and another on the bedside table that you keep there, that's even better. You also encourage the person to visualise their pain and inflammation going away, washed away by the cool blue wave, and do some visualisation along with them :)

Which ailments were you thinking of?

nanab

This is for my sister with cancer. The chemo is working and shrinking the tumors. But I had thought that there was a certain stone to use to help her heal. She doesn't believe in stones and crystals like I do, so I thought to put one under her bed would be a good idea. Do you have any other suggestions??

tarotlyn

Pm'ing you a list of gemstones and their healing properties I found online...

:) Also here is a GREAT site with FREE info regarding:

START QUOTE:

"If You or a Loved One Has Been Diagnosed With Cancer, Here Are 11 Effective,
Natural Strategies to Defeat This Deadly Disease

No matter what else you may have read about natural cancer strategies,
here’s hope. You won’t have to invest in a report or buy any book.

In fact, this could be the end of your search for complete information.
We’ve collected all the confusing and conflicting research on natural cancer
treatments and condensed it into one easy-to-read report.

And because we believe everyone should have access to this information,
we’re offering it at no charge." END OF QUOTE

You can go here to read the rest:
http://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com/index.html

:heart: Love you!
successgoodhealth (Lyn)

tarotlyn

Adding more...

Decided to add my pm to you here also...for other's to use:

:) Hi! nanab!

My personal take on healing under the bed is:

It is defiantely a good idea - IF - you can get
a lot of CLEAR... (the larger the better)
QUARTZ CRYSTAL POINTS OR CLUSTERS.

Not sure the price...probably pretty pricey now!

Years ago, I traveled across country for several
years and when I went through Arkansas I bought
TABLES FULL of what they called "cutting crystal"
which consisted of huge clear crystal points ...
also bought some clusters. Since I was traveling in
a van, I had to put the boxes of crystals "under"
my bed in the van. WOW... what a life after that!

Power everywhere! It completely changed my life.
Clear crystals will literally change your life...to be
what it is meant to be...whatever that is!

One thing for sure is that they are VERY healing also,
and (I believe from experience) that they are PROTECTIVE also.
I traveled for around 10 years by myself in my motorhome...
Many times I found myself in danger out there...
but I was ALWAYS protected... I know it was all of
the gemstones I had purchased, but especially the
clear quartz crystals that were always around me!

They are strong enough that you don't even have to
hold them...if they are clear.

I am very happy for where I am right now because
(I believe) the effect of those CLEAR crystals back
then!

I would say you should definately try to get some
large as possible clear quartz crystals and put them
under her bed. After a few days...take them out into
the sun to re-energizing them (important).

And, please, use the link I posted in your thread.
Here it is again:
http://www.cancerfightingstrategies.com/index.html
And see if there is any info that might help your sister.

:heart: You are both in my heart, thoughts, and prayers!
successgoodhealth (Lyn)...........................

Here is the list of gemstones with each's healing properties:
Gemstones by Traditional and Metaphysical Usage

Here is a sampling of various attributes that have been associated with particular gemstones…there are far more gems for individual conditions, and uses, this is intended as a good starting reference. (For education and entertainment use only, these are ancient attributes and current folk remedy uses for gemstones. Peace of One makes no claims as to the actual healing properties of gemstones). This information is offered as a service and is not meant to replace any medical treatment. No guarantee is made towards validity. Use this information at your own risk.

Abundance- amber, malachite, moss agate, tiger eye, hawk eye (blue tiger eye), peridot, jade, green aventurine, citrine

Absentmindedness- carnelian

Addiction- amethyst, black onyx, smoky quartz, sugilite, kunzite

Allergies- brecciated jasper, carnelian, rock quartz, chrysocolla, blue lace agate

Animals-(healing for pets) Dalmatian jasper, rose quartz, rock quartz

Animal Guides and Totems (finding) - unakite

Angels (to draw to wearer) - angelite, celestite, seraphinite, chariote

Anxiety-citrine, lapis lazuli, smoky quartz, mother of pearl, tiger’s eye, howlite, larimar

Asthma- amber (especially unpolished), malachite, tiger eye, rose quartz, rutilated quartz

Auric Field Cleansing- lapis lazuli, selenite, aqua aura, leopard skin jasper, labradorite, black tourmaline

Back and Spine Issues- petrified wood, hematite, blue agate, and apatite

Balance (in life, emotional) - amber, snowflake obsidian, tourmalated quartz

Blood Pressure - (high) jade, sodalite, chrysoprase, bloodstone, larimar

Blood Pressure- (low) sodalite, tourmalines, bloodstone, carnelian

Bones- amazonite, apatite

Calming- sodalite, aventurine, moonstone, rhodonite, rose quartz, larimar
Cancer –red jasper, carnelian, rock quartz

Chakra Balancing- quartz, bloodstone

Chakra Opening- kyanite, fluorite, quartz

Clairaudience- malachite, rutilated quartz, sapphire

Clairvoyance- quartz, chrysoprase, phrenite, kyanite, lapis lazuli, labradorite, moonstone

Clearing discordant energy from other stones- (jewelry too) selenite, kyanite, citrine, black tourmaline, lithium quartz

Communication- (most blue gemstones are associated with throat chakra) sodalite, angelite, celestite, kyanite

Cranial Bones- alignment -diamonds rough or polished

Depression- (to lessen) carnelian, smoky quartz, chrysophase, bloodstone, hematite, tiger eye, larimar, lithium quartz, lepidiolite

Dreams- (to induce or remember) red jasper, celestite, labradorite, azurite, moonstone (see also nightmares) A celestite geode or "cave" is excellent next to the bed for dreams and drawing angels.

Eating Disorders/Dieting- apatite

Edema- amethyst

Emotional Balancing- aventurine, chrysocolla, malachite, moonstone, snowflake obsidian, tourmalated quartz, larimar

Energy- (to draw) amber, carnelian, garnet, tiger eye, citrine, turquoise, tourmalated quartz, amethyst, rock quartz, cherry quartz

Fear (to dispel) - ruby, fluorite, hematite, amethyst, carnelian, quartz, agates, charoite, diamonds, peridot, citrine, angelite, sunstone, tiger eye, moonstone, coral

Finances-to improve money management- tiger eye, chrysoprase, bloodstone, peridot, green quartz (chloride quartz), smoky citrine

Focus- black onyx, malachite, tiger eye, pearl, agates, hematite, kunzite, obsidian

Friendship- turquoise, peridot, moonstone, lapis lazuli, amethyst, sapphire, tourmalines

Luck- green aventurine (wear in left pocket for money luck), moonstone, snowflake obsidian, jade, jaspers, copper, emerald, amber, all garnets (especially green), hawk’s eye (blue tiger eye), yellow sapphire, dendrititc tree agate (merlinite)

Healing (all around general) - amber, malachite, aventurine, moss agate, rose quartz, fluorite, amethyst, peridot, sugilite, moldavite

Immune System- blue agates (esp. natural blue lace agate), carnelian, garnet

Insomnia- amethyst (under foot of bed), sodalite lapis lazuli, hematite, sapphire, fluorite, aventurine, peridot, lithium quartz

Intuition- labradorite, lapis lazuli, moonstones, kyanite, phrenite, sugilite, charoite

Love- rose quartz, rhodocrosite(twin flame soul mates), garnet, emerald, moonstone, opal, ocean jasper, green quartz, rhodonite, pink tourmaline, watermelon tourmaline, pink lace agate

Meditation- rhodonite, lapis lazuli, ruby in zoisite, ametrine, amber, green garnet, labradorite, prehnite, selenite (past lives)

Magical Stones- jet, amber, ruby, moonstone, merlinite (dendritic tree agate)

Mental/Emotional Support- rhodocrosite, citrine, lapis lazuli picture jasper, tiger eye, turquoise, beryl, bloodstone, all jaspers, cherry quartz, larimar

M.S. - red jasper, rock quartz, carnelian,

Neck Problems- hematite, rose quartz, chrysoprase, diamonds, apatite

Negative Energy (to remove/transmute) - black tourmaline, obsidian, lapis lazuli, selenite, sugilite, quartz w/ black tourmaline, garnet, amber, citrine

Nightmares- jet, obsidian, hematite, green calcite

Night Vision- aquamarine, aventurine, beryl, cat’s eye

Past Lives-(to access) - selenite

Pain (physical) - lapis lazuli, rose quartz, magnetite, sardonyx, sugilite, magnetic hematite, malachite, turquoise, carnelian, smoky quartz, ruby, rock quartz

Peace of Mind/Tranquility- larimar, jade, peridot, moonstone, turquoise, ocean jasper, amethyst, rose quartz, rhodonite, sapphire, green aventurine, blue chalcedony, mother of pearl, pearl

Power- amber, carnelian, quartz crystals, citrine, tiger iron

PMS- moonstone, malachite, smoky quartz

Prosperity- amber, citrine, jade, jet, malachite, green aventurine, moss agate, silver, tiger eye, turquoise, green quartz, green garnet,peridot

Psychic Powers- brecciated jasper, lapis lazuli, malachite, moonstone, opal, amethyst, labradorite, kyanite, phrenite, copper, quartz, moldavite, obsidian, silver, aqua aura, seraphinite, celestite

Sadness-(reduce) sodalite, red jasper, larimar, cherry quartz

Self Confidence- aventurines, diamonds, garnet, tiger eye, rhodonite

Sexuality (enhancing) - smoky quartz, garnet, rose quartz, rhodocrosite, amethyst, carnelian, watermelon tourmaline

Shyness- tiger eye, hematite, lepidolite, lithium quartz

Sinus Issues- sodalite, black onyx, fluorite, moss agate, kyanite, chevron amethyst

Sleep Issues- amethyst (under foot of bed), howlite, sodalite, lapis lazuli, sapphire, topaz

Spirituality- amethyst, charoite, seraphinite, blue topaz, quartz, lapis lazuli, celestite, sugilite, angelite, moldavite, malachite, brecciated jasper

Stress- amethyst, larimar, brecciated jasper, Herkimer diamond, malachite, black onyx, chrysocolla, lapis lazuli, moonstone, mother of pearl, biwa pearl, pearl, coral, aquamarine

Stress/Nervousness- tourmalines, lapis lazuli, turquoise, larimar, mother of pearl, Biwa pearl, coin pearl, rhodocrosite

Success- citrine, green quartz, green aventurine, green jade, green garnet

Thought Processes/Thinking (Clear) - copper, dumortierite, amazonite, aquamarine, carnelian, celestite

Trauma (healing) - aventurine, rose quartz, rhodonite, rhodocrosite

Truth- Pearls

Visualization/astral travel-selentie, celestite, kyanite

Weakness (to lessen) - amethyst, rock quartz, hematite

Wealth/Abundance- citrine, green aventurine, tiger eye, hawk eye, jade, jet, malachite, moss agate, silver, turquoise, larimar, green garnet, emeralds, ruby, peridot

Will Power (to enhance) - rose quartz, black onyx, tiger eye, rutilated quartz, amethyst, charoite, lapis lazuli, pearls

Wisdom- lapis lazuli, sodalite, sugilite, ruby, carnelian, amethyst, turquoise

Wishes (coming true) - carnelian (especially worn over the heart), jade, moonstone

Found online here: http://peaceofone.com/articles/gemstones.html

Sophie

nanab said:
This is for my sister with cancer. The chemo is working and shrinking the tumors. But I had thought that there was a certain stone to use to help her heal. She doesn't believe in stones and crystals like I do, so I thought to put one under her bed would be a good idea. Do you have any other suggestions??
I'm sorry to hear about that ((((nanab)))). What cancer does she have? Which part(s) of her body is it affecting? That will determine the kind of stone that will help most. Apart from anything else, I would in any case suggest Rose Quartz as a gift, because it is loving and calming, a natural healer (give it to her as jewellery - pendant or ring, don't present it as "crystal" but as "jewellery gift" - rose quartz is affordable).

Successgoodhealth is right about the clusters or points - from afar, these are the crystals that aim energy at a person - you have to angle it right. Physical/mental healing with crystals can also works from the vicinity of the person in that way. Points (in single or biterminated crystals, or clusters) can be "aimed" at the person. The best would be to create a grid around the bed if she's bedridden, around the main room where she spends her days if not.

But I have to say, I question any form of healing that is done against the will and consent of the person involved. I'm not sure it can work. Her mind has to be fully engaged in her own healing, whatever methods she uses. You've not mentioned your sister's state of mind regarding her cancer and her healing... this has a direct bearing on use of crystals.

nanab

Fudugazi said:
I'm sorry to hear about that ((((nanab)))). What cancer does she have? Which part(s) of her body is it affecting? That will determine the kind of stone that will help most. Apart from anything else, I would in any case suggest Rose Quartz as a gift, because it is loving and calming, a natural healer (give it to her as jewellery - pendant or ring, don't present it as "crystal" but as "jewellery gift" - rose quartz is affordable).

Successgoodhealth is right about the clusters or points - from afar, these are the crystals that aim energy at a person - you have to angle it right. Physical/mental healing with crystals can also works from the vicinity of the person in that way. Points (in single or biterminated crystals, or clusters) can be "aimed" at the person. The best would be to create a grid around the bed if she's bedridden, around the main room where she spends her days if not.

But I have to say, I question any form of healing that is done against the will and consent of the person involved. I'm not sure it can work. Her mind has to be fully engaged in her own healing, whatever methods she uses. You've not mentioned your sister's state of mind regarding her cancer and her healing... this has a direct bearing on use of crystals.

you have a pm