What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

LadyKathryn

I rediscovered a deck I was given as a birthday present. I didn't understand it, and I suppose I wasn't ready for it. And the hermit card has been haunting me recently- like crazy, so what's the deck I picked up to being understanding "Tarot of the Spirit" hahahahahah I knew I was missing something with WHY that card was stalking me. I already embody it's teachings, and it's literally the Taurus card, suddenly it seems that the hermit was less about being spiritual and far more literal. Touché hermit. It's a vastly insightful deck at this point in time for me, and I look forward to diving into it

dominiquep

I just got the Ophidia Rosa Tarot in. It's very beautifully made, although I'm not sure how readable it will ultimately be for me. A very pretty deck if you're a collector, for sure.

Pre-ordered both the Ostara Tarot and the Darkness of Light Tarot.

Also waiting on copies of the Playing Marseille and the Tabula Mundi Colores Arcus.

Tarot dance

I rediscovered a deck I was given as a birthday present. I didn't understand it, and I suppose I wasn't ready for it. And the hermit card has been haunting me recently- like crazy, so what's the deck I picked up to being understanding "Tarot of the Spirit" hahahahahah I knew I was missing something with WHY that card was stalking me. I already embody it's teachings, and it's literally the Taurus card, suddenly it seems that the hermit was less about being spiritual and far more literal. Touché hermit. It's a vastly insightful deck at this point in time for me, and I look forward to diving into it

May I suggest getting the companion book by Pamela Eakins....it gives greater insight into the cards...when I bought the deck the book and deck were sold separately..so I am pretty sure you can get the book of Amazon or Barnes & Nobles.....I got the deck, was intrigued and got the book and have been glad I did ever since....

LadyKathryn

May I suggest getting the companion book by Pamela Eakins....it gives greater insight into the cards...when I bought the deck the book and deck were sold separately..so I am pretty sure you can get the book of Amazon or Barnes & Nobles.....I got the deck, was intrigued and got the book and have been glad I did ever since....

Thank you- I have the companion tome: it's enormous and so insightful. It does help- I need to sit and reflect with this deck in ways that I'm not used to. So I'm excited and exhausted all at once with it. I need to sit and interview the deck. Just haven't had a ton of time.

Tarot dance

....Ok, I have been tossing and turning in my sleep, enduring night sweats or just laying there staring at the ceiling, so tortured was I about the choice I had to make. I was loosing weight, had dark circles under my eyes...fingernails were a distant memory, I began to lose interests in everyday things...like bathing, brushing my teeth, wearing clean clothes....

'I had to make a choose & I had to make it soon...(I was running out of valium...)...

Then it dawned on me....why not get both at the same time...so with credit card in hand I briskly walked to my computer and ordered both Madam Clara Sees All and the Midcenturian Tarot...both decks my Madam Clara ...problem solved...

So now I'm off to take a bath, put on clean clothes and take a long and much needed knap!

LadyKathryn

....Ok, I have been tossing and turning in my sleep, enduring night sweats or just laying there staring at the ceiling, so tortured was I about the choice I had to make. I was loosing weight, had dark circles under my eyes...fingernails were a distant memory, I began to lose interests in everyday things...like bathing, brushing my teeth, wearing clean clothes....

'I had to make a choose & I had to make it soon...(I was running out of valium...)...

Then it dawned on me....why not get both at the same time...so with credit card in hand I briskly walked to my computer and ordered both Madam Clara Sees and the Midcenturian Tarot...both decks my Madam Clara ...problem solved...

So now I'm off to take a bath, put on clean clothes and take a long and much needed knap!

🤣 this is amazing

littlethings

Just got the shipping notice for my LE Tarot of Prague!

Celtictarot

Got the second edition of the beautiful creatures tarot. Loving it

CharlotteK

Postman today brought me three exquisite tarot bags and a stunning black velvet and purple silk reading cloth from Sulis Tarot. 😍